The visit

It has been weeks since Harry and Draco had there talk but Draco was still following him. It was Thursday night and Draco was waiting in the dark for Harry to come out of the gryfinndor common room when Harry finally came out Draco once again started following him but Draco noticed Harry was going somewhere else the wasn't the ROR he started to leave Hogwarts and head to diagon alley.

Draco's POV
In one of the abandoned stores there was a group of people wearing just black but I saw my father there I decided to stay back and watch then I saw Harry stick his arm out to a guy wearing a black hood he slowly removed his good and there was a face I never though I would ever see in my life time... VOLDEMORT... I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a young man groan its was Harry he was holding onto his arm tightly but then he stooped.

Harry's POV
I was walking back to Hogwarts looking for over the dark mark I just got when I heard footsteps behind me I wiped out my wand and turned around slowly as soon I saw that platinum blond I knew who it was " hey hey put the wand down it's just me" I heard Draco say I slowly lower my wand and say " I thought you would stop following me " "I lied" he said slowly. He catched up to me quickly and I asked " how much did you see back there in diagon alley" " I saw you get the dark mark from Voldemort...why"

Hey it took me a bit longer to get this part up I have been busy with school and friendship problems and all that I promise I will try and get the next part up soon ... I hope you all enjoyed this chapter luv u all byeeeee XOXO Gabby💖😍