Nervous

"Adella," I woke up at Miss Natalie waking me up. I stretched and looked at her.

"Good Morning" I smiled and she smiled back.

"We're here princess." I looked at the window and we are about to land. I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back the pilot said we are about to land and I need to return to my seat. I went back to my seat and fixed my things.

The plane landed safely and we are on our way to my apartment. I called Jamie if the gig is still on and she said it is still so on. I was nervous and my hands sweat through the whole ride.

"Tell me what's wrong." Miss Natalie said looking at me. I looked at the window and shook my head no. "You're nervous." I looked at her and she was looking for something in her bag. She took out an oil and looked at me. "Do you mind if I just, massage you? Just your head." I nodded and she placed her fingers on my temple.

"It's so relaxing." I closed my eyes enjoying the relaxation I am experiencing.

"I'm glad you're not anxious anymore." I looked at her and she smiled at me. "Tell me, what is bothering you?"

"It's that, I'm having a gig tonight and it's my first time to perform in front of a lot of people." I saw her nod.

"Where and what time?" I looked at her confused.

"Uhm, at L.A. Santa Monica. 9:10 pm" She nodded and smiled. She stopped massaging my temples and I felt relieved. I fixed my things cause I arrived at the apartment.

"Thank you bringing me to Santorini." She thanked me before I opened the door.

"You're welcome, and thank you for paying my bills." She giggled and I got out of the car. I struggled a bit with my luggage but I felt someone took my luggage. I turned around and I saw Miss Natalie.

"Can't leave you suffering." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not suffering. I can carry my own things." She looked at me.

"I know, I just want to be helpful." She led the way to my apartment carrying my heaviest luggage. The elevator dinged and we walked to my apartment.

"Thank you so much for helping." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and she gave me a peck on my right cheek.

"A thank you kiss." She waved and left. I opened my door and placed my luggage on my bed, along with some things. Since I have nothing to do, I did my laundry and arranged my clothes.

*8:30 P.M.*

I picked up my things and ran to the elevator. Good thing I wore a snicker and pants with some blue crop top. I was downstairs waiting for a taxi.

"Need a ride Ms. Smith?" I turned around and I saw Robert driving Miss Natalie's car.

"Uhm, yeah. I do." He smiled at me and I opened the car door at the passenger's seat. I closed the door and I saw a bouquet of red roses and some of my favorite candy. I also saw a gold bracelet with some stars in it.

"Miss Natalie picked that for you." Robert said looking at me through the rear mirror.

"Are these all mine?" I asked pointing at the goodies.

"Indeed Ms. Smith." I looked at the bracelet that is still in the box, just without the cover. I wore the bracelet and read the letter that was inside.

Dear Adella,

I'm sorry I can't come to your first gig princess. I have a lot of meetings and stuffs to do. I gave you this bracelet just to remind you I am thinking of you while you sing your song. Lots of love princess. Good luck!