Chapter 1

Quincy's POV

The voice of her mother calling telling her that breakfast was ready is what snap Quincy from what she's doing.

"Coming mom!" she shouted back. With one last look at the mirror, she brush her shoulder length hair with her fingers and finally grab her bag from her bed and went out the room.

"Here's your breakfast dear," my mom, Helen said as soon as I walk in the dinning room.

"Thanks mom!" I said and I sat on the chair next to my father, Rick, who is busy reading a newspaper. "Morning Dad," I greeted him.

My father acknowledge me, "Good morning sweetie," he smiled. My dad is the pack's gamma.

My mom sat next to my father after she put my dad's coffee on the table. "So dear, what's your plan today?

I drink my orange juice before I answer her. "Nothing much mom. As usual after school, I go straight to my part time job." I said and I looked at her. "Do you need me for something mom?" I asked.

My mom look at my father before she look at me and said, "well, we were informed last night that the alpha's son will be coming home tonight. And we are to celebrate his homecoming."

My father folded the newspaper and sip his coffee. "I believe his friend who will be his beta is with him."

I listened to them talking as I continue eating my breakfast. I am aware that the alpha's son and his soon-to-beta is on training for the last five years in preparation for when they will take over of the pack as the new alpha and beta.

My mom look at me, "so will you be able to come with us at the pack house?" she asked.

"I'll try mom. I'll call you when I won't be able to come, okay?" I said. I stood up as I was finished with my breakfast. I kissed both of them on their chicks, "well, I got to go. I'll see you both tonight then."

"See you tonight dear, take care of yourself!" My mom said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When I reached the school, I notice that a lot of Weres were already talking about the gathering that will happen tonight at the pack house.

"The alpha's son is coming home tonight." One student said.

A girl with mini skirt at thick make up said, "It's been five years since he went for his training," she flips her hair, "I hope he doesn't have a mate yet."

I didn't bother waiting for another comment or praise from their group, I went straight to my locker to leave my things and to get my notes I needed for my first period.

I soon as I lock my locker, my friend, Emily or Ems as we call her, surprise me from behind that made me utter a curse. "Oh shit!"

"Girl! Really?!" she said with a big smile.

She shrugged, "well you know better than to surprise me," I said as I started walking towards our first class.

Ems walk by my side, "You heard who is coming home tonight?" She asked me.

"Who?" I asked innocently. Not bother looking at her.

"Well duh?! It's Caleb!" She exaggerated.

I faced her, "Oh, really?! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it's been five years since he left with Leon to train." She said.

"Well, they both will be alpha and beta so it expected for them to went into training for when they take over the pack."