SIX

Song: EXO-Growl

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the school clinic. My head hurts a little.

"Are you okay?"
A familiar voice approached me. I nodded and look at the corner at the room.

I saw Jisoo.

"What happened?"
I sit on the bed and said.

"You just got beaten by Nayeon and Momo, they are now in the principal's office. I just brought you here, I saw you laying on the floor while there is Momo right infront of you. " Jisoo explained.

I look at my arm and saw scars on it.

"I better call Lay to heal you." Jisoo said.

After awhile, Lay got here and he heals me right away. I look at my arm and the scars are all healed.

"Thank y--" my eyes widen.

I immediately sit up right then suddenly,

"Y/NNNN!" Jisoo screamed across the room as she approached the room. As a result, I jumped away from the bed then look at her.

"Let's do some wolfie practices," Jisoo smiled as I tilt my head.

"Where?" I asked.

"Here." Jisoo replied.

Meanwhile....

"Aish these kids, WAKE UP!" Jennie shouted at the two youngest who were still sleeping with her hands on her hips.

"I'm hungry," Lisa sit upright then pouted.

"I have prepared breakfast," Jennie said. Lisa dashed towards the kitchen.

"Let's go, unnie," Rosé held Jennie's arm as she rub her eye in drowsiness

"Did you get it?" Jisoo asked. I nodded as I transformed myself into my wolf-form.

"Great!" Jisoo remarked as she strike her palms together once.

"I couldn't believe this, thank you Jisoo."
I hugged Jisoo.

"Make sure to hide your identity from public, as it may put you into danger." Jisoo warned. I nodded my head vigurously then Jennie enter the room.

"Both of you, breakfast is ready."
Jennie said.

"Stop it, Y/n!" an echo of Lisa's voice was heard inside my head.

"What are you doing here?"
Tzuyu and her other two friends approached from nowhere then directly asked me. Her tone is a little rude.

"I am going home."
I replied.

'home'

"Then, why are you with them?"
Tzuyu asked again with a rude tone then she pointed the others.

"She lives with us."
Tao said.

Momo's eyes turned into a dark shade of red in anger. She clenched her fist.

Anger? Why would she be angry of me, living with them?

They kidnapped me, in fact.

Momo stood up with a serious look. She looks like as if she is inviting me to a fight with them.

Such a waste of time.

I rolled my eyes then walk away. Momo grab my shoulder and turn me to face her.

I clench my fist, my nails are digging into my skin.

They asked for it.

I throw a punch on her jaw, she fell to the ground.

I could feel my hands burning. I couldn't help it but my anger have got the best of me at the moment.

My hands are glowing as I approach Momo who is on the ground in pain.

"No, stop Y/n!"
Lisa suddenly approached with her super speed ability.

She pull my hand off as my hand stops glowing. A crowd of people are surrounding us, watching the scene.

Lisa tried comforting and calming me down. It did worked until Momo stood up and raise her finger.

Jennie, Jisoo, & Rosè rush towards Lisa.

"Why did you left us alone Lisa?"
Rosè asked Lisa while looking around, cluelessly.

"What happened?"
Jennie asked while trying to figure out what the situation is about.

"You..."
Momo raised her finger then she used her ability to throw Lisa away.

Without any warning, I raise my hand to Momo and fire from my hand was about to attack her.

Surprisingly, someone stopped me from my actions. I froze due to the sudden movement of Baekhyun.

He held my arm then pull me to his embrace. I immediately feel calm, my anger disappeared.

Lisa who was on the ground, saw what happened. The other eleven boys stood there, shocked on Baekhyun's sudden action. The whole crowd are silent.

Baekhyun released the hug then I rush to Lisa.

"Are you okay?"
I lend a hand to Lisa.

"Im fine."
She said then take my hand as she carefully stand up.

-------------------------------------------------------------