Calvin's introducing

Hi my name is Calvin Anderson! I'm 25y/o and I'm the CEO of Anderson Corp I became the CEO immediately after my father retired. I have brown hair and brown eyes which I've gotten from both of my parents. I have a little sister Amanda but we call her Amy short she is 17y/o and she is junior year in high school our mother died 2 days after giving birth to Amy I was 8 at that timeI live with my father,sister and son I have a 5y/o son named Erik Jay Anderson. He's mother and I were arranged married at the age of 19
cause our fathers or more exactly her father wanted to unite the companies through marriage my father tried to convince him to unite the companies through a contract instead. I knew that my father wanted to make our company bigger and that was a really good opportunity but I also knew that my father would never force me to marry someone I didn't love so I talked with both of them that I agreed to marry his daughter my father didn't like the idea of me marrying for business but I didn't change my mind and I married Amalia Blair Astor. Amalia didn't want this marriage because she was in love with someone else but ofcourse this made things worse for her, her father forced her to marry me I felt bad for her so one day I told her that this marriage is only business and if she wanted she could always meet with the boy she loved and after a year or etwo we could always divorce and she seemd more relaxed. So after the wedding we slept different rooms we barely saw each other cause I was most of the time at the company working as my father's personal assistant. After one year of our marriage one day I came home from work and I find Amelia in the living room crying and drunk the boy she loved had cheated on her she gave me a glass of whiskey and asked me to drink so drink after drink I got drunk too and things happen in the morning we both pretended like nothing happened but that wasn't possible because 3 months later Amelia find out that she was pregnant she didn't want Erik she wanted to abort him but ofcourse I didn't let her do that I loved that kid the second I learned he existed. When Erik was born he was the best thing that ever happened to me he was the happiness of the house but Amelia didn't want him for years she didn't take care of her own son when Erik was 3y/o he was the most happiest and loving person in the world he loved everyone and everything but most of all he loved his mother very much he would go to her room everyday to ask her something like to play with him and stuff like that but she always yelled at him to go away one day when she broke up with her boyfriend again Erik went to her room as always and she blamed it all at him like it was my son's fault that she broke up with her boyfriend so she pulled him by his arm and she pushed him at the stairs. Erik had a really bad head injury and went to coma for a week my son never forgot that scene I divorced her immediately and call the police on her I was lucky that the judge gave me the full custody and his mother could always come to see him at my house she I know that she would never come to see him and Erik doesn't want her I will never forgive her for what she did to my son.

*don't forget to vote and comment*