Grace pov chapter 3

As I look at the beautiful cheerleader that looks at me my heart drops " Thank u katie Justin and veronica" they all say your welcome katie talk to Veronica " Veronica are you okay?" Veronica says "yes I am fine thanks for asking now will you excuse me I need to use the bathroom before class starts"

Grace watches as Veronica leaves the classroom thinking how she is sexy and how hungry she is starting to feel but not for food but blood no one knows it yet not even Grace yet but Grace is turning into a vampire she got attacked last night but did not tell anyone about it but she did not know she got bite by a vampire and everything is about to change for Grace and everyone else around her.
20 minutes goes by and Grace is craving for blood only gets stronger by the second but she doesn't know what's going on till she feels her fangs come out for the first time and her eyes turn red so she asked the teacher to use the bathroom and some random guy comes with blood in a bottle for Grace she says " What the hell is happening to me and why do I have fangs and why do I want blood" The random guy " Because your a vampire I turned u ladt night by accident but here is so blood I understand that u never wanna see me again I am sorry I did this to you".
Grace looks at the bottle and drinks it till the last drop was gone and they random guy gave her many bottles to last her until 3 months from now and she thanks him but she still doesn't believe she is a vampire and what challenges will she face for the rest of her life.
The random guy told her his name is max and he has a house for her snice she can't live at home anymore and to pack her bags once she goes home and she sat there crying she won't see her family anymore they won't see her grow up to be a wonderful woman all because now she is a vampire and now she just found out she is a vampire princess and her parents are really not her parents and she is a vampire princess....