2

Annie rolls her eyes. "Kenzie what do you want? A new phone?" "Nope" Kenzie starts to remover her shirt and massage her boobs with her bra on.
Annie backs away "ohhh no. We are NOT doing this." Annie says. "I guess I'll have to show everyone this video then huh?" Annie exhales deeply. "Fine let's do it" she rolls her eyes. "Don't be like that, you'll like this." Kenzie goes over to Annie and takes off her shirt and pants and kisses her, Annie kisses back although she didn't like the feeling of kissing a girl. Kenzie took Annie's panties off as they kissed and Annie gasped but let her. Kenzie stuck a finger into Annie and kissed her again while she looked for Annie's spot. Annie started to breathe heavily and she struggled to kiss back because she was moaning, Kenzie found it and she stuck another finger in and moved them around Annie's spot. "Mmmm fuck You're making me feel good ahh" Kenzie moved her head down and licked Annie's pussy whole her fingers were inside. "Ahhh if you do that oh oh I'll cum" Kenzie stuck another finger in and continued licking until Annie came all over her. "My turn baby" Kenzie took of her bra and pants, she was left wearing panties. Annie liked Kenzie's body, it might have been of a jealous thing though but she did like it. Annie massaged Kenzie's giant boobs and and kissed her neck. Kenzie's nipples were hard and she saw her panties were soaking wet. "Look how wet you are" Annie took of the panties and opened Kenzie's pussy and rubbed her clit, Kenzie was really sensitive there. She knew Kenzie had a vibrator in her drawer so she went and grabbed it and put it on the most sensitive spot on the highest setting. "Keep your legs open" "FUCK IT HURTS SO GOOD" Kenzie came 5 times add pushed Annie's head down so she could lick it up. Annie licked up the cum and tongue fucked Kenzie until she came once again.