Chapter 2

So it's Friday and also Alexis birthday and I hate that me and Alexis were both born in October but she's a different type of libra like she is the total opposite of everything the whole libra sign says.

So I wake up and get ready and nobody was up so I Try everybody up and it's like 6:00 plus it takes them a hour to fully get ready so I go in my room and start reading a book called Boys on Wattpad by -Larrysfanfics . It's a really great book but as I'm almost done with that chapter 47 my mom starts yelling "Everybody get up" like I just wasn't tryna to get everyone to wake up oh and it's 6:30 so everyone will be Late except me cuz I walk to school.

Alexis: Ryan where are my clothes at

Me: I dunno I don't put your clothes away oh and happy birthday

As soon as I tell her happy birthday my mom wanna be Beyoncé and start singing Happy Birthday Like that song is so annoying she has been singing it for three weeks and Alexis and I are nine days apart in birthday ( I mean we were born five years apart but she born nine days after my fifth birthday)

So while the choir of New Bethel Mephitical Zion Church In God and Christ Missionary Baptist Church (Yes that's the church we go to) I was getting ready to leave because I gotta  go to school and I used all of my data so I need the school wifi. I promise you that the school's wifi bill is so high is cause of me.

So I get to school i I'm walking to my P.E class and I meet a boy who's not that cute but i wouldn't date him but his name is Tyrone and once he said his name I thought of the song "You Better Call Tyrone" But I thought he was gonna be all mean but he was really nice like he genuinely wanted to talk to me.

So I found out that we have the same class so we walk together and my teacher took role and other boring teacher stuff but we went to the weight room and Tyrone introduced me to this girl named Brandy and she's really pretty.

Tyrone: This my future baby mama Brandy

Brandy: What he just say

Tyrone: Your my very close friend

Me: Really

Brandy: He always play like that anyways what's your name

Me: I'm Ryan nice to meet you Brandy

Tyrone walks away

Brandy: Don't we have another class together

Me: I think ... I think 3rd and 6th period

Brandy: Oh so you like here

Me: It's ight

Brandy: So what's your sexuality

Me: Finally someone who actually wants to have a conversation with me but I'm Androsexual

Brandy: What's is that

Me: It's means I like masculinity so basically i don't feminine guys at all

Brandy: So Gay But More descriptive

Me: Yes

Brandy: Oh and I'm Pansexual but I like to be with guys more please tell me you know what that is