Chapter 9

On the weekend, Qiao Yu was working on his homework at home when the house keeper knocked on the door, “Shou Shou, there’s someone looking for you.”

Qiao Yu followed the house keeper to the living room.

By the door stood a person who stood against the light with a small and thin stature.

It turned out to be Feng Shou.

Qiao Yu led Feng Shou to the bedroom.

“Feng Shou, did you miss your father so you came? Your father is still at the company.”

“It wasn’t just that.” Feng Shou smiled. “I miss myself so can’t I come and see myself?”

“Didn’t we just video call yesterday?” Asked Qiao Yu.

“What’s the use of a video call? I can only see it but I can’t touch. I want to touch myself.” Feng Shou reached his arms across to touch the top of Qiao Yu’s hair but he couldn’t reach. Sighing he asked, “Why are you so short?”

Qiao Yu felt a little embarrassed and sat down on a stool next to him: “Grandmother said that my parents aren’t too tall.”

Qiao Yu’s parents had already passed away for many years. Feng Shou who brought up this topic couldn’t help but feel bad, “It’s because I’m too tall.”

“No. Feng Shou, I’m speaking the truth. It’s good to be tall. Girls like the tall ones.”

“Really?” Feng Shou had seemingly smelt something and lowered his voice to ask: “Then you, do you like tall ones?”

Qiao Yu looked into Feng Shou’s serious eyes and thought back to last night’s dream. As if under hypnotism, he nodded his head.

Feng Shou was a little excited, “That what do you think of me?”

“Pretty-pretty good.” Qiao Yu replied.

 Feng Shou felt that the more he asked, the more he would be able to find closure. He suppressed the joy inside and asked: “Do you know why this brother needs to endure?”

“What are you enduring?”

“You’re asking what I’m enduring?!” The meaning behind Feng Shou’s words were crystal clear.

Qiao Yu’s face quickly grew red. He picked up a pen on the table and scribbled a few words onto the paper. While transferring the embarrassment he asked with a soft voice: “Why?”

“Because I like you! What other reason are there! I didn’t want to take advantage of you!”

Qiao Yu was shocked and suddenly his eyes were covered.

The hand pressed down firmly and he couldn’t see his own face. He could only see the reddish tinge that leaked between the fingers from the sunlight.

The man leaned next to his ear and repeated his words, “I like you a lot.”

Immediately, his lips felt moist. The kiss was like a dragonfly briefly touching the surface of the water but it shocked Qiao Yu to the point of almost falling off his chair. In the darkness, the back of his head was pushed forward and soon there was a deep kiss.