two;

a/n: im siCK with flu and im doing a job shadow/work experience shit thing all week in london and im peeing myself with nerves tbh like im not ready for adulthood or the employment world
anyways i wanted to update this before I went just in case I don't get chance later in the week >:^D

*・゜゚・*:....:**:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Beomgyu had a firm grip on Taehyun's arm as he dragged him down the street towards the restaurant they were meeting the others at.

Tonight was the night.
—He was going to show Yeonjun that he wasn't just a sad, lonely loser, and that he could be in a successful relationship as well.

"Don't do anything stupid." He reminded Taehyun, sternly.

"Jeez, I can't believe I agreed to this..." Taehyun muttered back.

"That's your fault for being poor."

"It's your fault the love of your life friend-zoned you and is dating another guy." The younger retaliated.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth.
This jackass sure knew how to twist the fucking knife...

"Brat." He snapped in response shortly, as they finally reached the restaurant entrance.

"Say that again?" Taehyun frowned back.

"Shut up. We're here." Beomgyu said - his grip on Taehyun's arm tightening as they approached his friends.

✧✦✧

Kai, Soobin and Yeonjun noticed their arrival and they all looked up with welcoming faces.

"Beomgyu! I'm so happy you could make it!" Soobin exclaimed. "Is this your date...?"

Beomgyu looked smugly at Taehyun, sliding his arm around his waist to hold him close to his body.

"Yes!" He said. "This is...uhm..."
Shit...
What was this guy's freaking name again?
It was so goddamn forgettable—

"Taehyun." Taehyun reminded him, through gritted teeth.

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu repeated loudly, holding him harder and stroking his waist.

"It's nice to meet you," Yeonjun smiled. "I'm Yeonjun; this is Soobin, and that's Kai."

Taehyun looked at Yeonjun closely.
So this was the one Beomgyu fancied, huh?
Fair enough - he was pretty hot.

"Great to meet you all," He bowed his head to them politely.
—Kai budged up, moving his chair over so Beomgyu and Taehyun could fit around the table.

There was a brief moment of silence as they all observed the menus; Beomgyu kept glancing at Yeonjun, but he wasn't looking back.
He was far too busy concentrating on Soobin, helping him pick out what to eat, and nuzzling his nose against his cheek like he was some sort of infatuated puppy.

✧✦✧

About five minutes later, one of the waiters came over to them, flipping open a small notepad ready to write down their orders.