Prologue- What happens when the sky falls

The date is December 30th, 2020, and it all started a couple of years ago with the notion of the significant evolution of modern humanity. The president of the united states wanted to produce the ideal cure, able to treat successfully any disease or sickness expanding tremendously the typical lifespan of an ordinary person. Scientifically demonstrating unique abilities beyond comprehension, but how was the question he could never answer. They scoured the academic world for some of the most extraordinary minds in their chosen fields consisting of endocrinologist, hematologists, medical geneticists, and even neurologists. Even offering millions of dollars to whoever could come up with adequate answers to their complex questions.

Countless millions of brilliant scientists came forth but all they merely possessed were typical standard theories and unconcluded research. He inevitably begins losing hope, that was until an independent scientist by the name of Doctor Theodore Samson stood before him and his board of decorated council members known as the United Alliance of America or the UAA. The Dr was elderly but still showed youth in his eager eyes. His sleek hair was more silver than blonde and creases in his facial features implicated his mature age. On his composed face carefully set a decent pair of black glasses, they seemed to have been brand new there were no significant scratches on them.

He wore a red oxford shirt with small golden birds in a consistent pattern carefully tucked into his khaki pressed pants creased so well that they could penetrate diamond. At one key point in time, he worked for a fortune five hundred corporation that was at the forefront of human evolution. Working for them provided him the funds to pursue his scientific dream of becoming the most prominent scientist of the decade with human advancement. His dreams were cut short when his superiors uncovered the grim truth behind his experiments.

His experiments traditionally required using people as test subjects. Specific individuals that not a sole person would come voluntarily seeking for and no one would sincerely care if a few vagabonds went missing. He herded them in with guarantees of secure shelter and proper food. A controlled experiment that would pay enough to get back on their feet. With these promises, innocent people surely volunteered, with practical experiments underway most of them never made it to that goal. He fortunately escaped potential prosecution due to his safety net. That safety net was precisely a medical waiver that his vulnerable patients had enthusiastically signed, none had taken the time nor had the patience to read carefully into the stacks of prepared papers that passively sat in front of them. All that bore in their dainty heads at the time was their lives weren't going to be completely meaningless. 32 preventable deaths 32 murders were all that scarcely ran furiously through his disordered mind.

Thereupon, the clever doctor was promptly relieved of all direct responsibility that came fiercely with his thoughtless act. The UAA could not overlook this, and it presented them with a bad name as losing investors would stop their major discoveries. With that, they could no longer keep Dr. Samson'' gainfully employed. Standing there in front of an executive board that governed the developed world, he was so desperately trying to sufficiently advance. The conscious thought in the front of his brilliant mind, he put on a show.

Dr. Samson flung his arms in the air, "Good morning members of the UAA!" He was a soft-spoken man whose distinctive voice fit his very lanky frail stature.

As the honorary board members flipped through their handwritten notes, the panel consist precisely of five head figures on the far left sat general Thomas a successful man to be in his mid-40s .00.50typically wearing an army uniform who was well known for his time with special forces and ranger who fought fiercely in conflicts typically ranging from the desert storm to the Iraqi wars. He lost his right leg due to a mortar explosion but steadfastly refused to retire comfortably. Next to him was vice president Quincy recognized for his active operation on drugs and time as the governor of Florida5''5 dropping the crime rate down by 67% during his tenure.