Chapter 1

tap, tap, tap, tap. The never ending ambience of  Y/NS feet hitting the cold city concrete, the nostalgic smell of the rundown subways, and the now new buzzing of pure black helicopters scanning the streets. Above all of what has happened, and the orders that forced you to return to your domain alongside the entire city.

Y/N let out an annoyed hiss as her phone once again buzzed, fumbling around with it, she pulled it out. Just another order to get inside, really? Apparently there was a dangerous 'criminal' on the loose, wreaking havoc on a chilly Sunday afternoon downtown. Shaking her head, she ducked into an alleyway, skittering along the maze that rundown houses created beside each other.

Tap, tap, tap tap, tap. Whirling around, Y/N glared behind her, swearing she could of heard another set of shoes following her. Slightly creeped out, she dove her hands back into her pocket, fishing out her phone and putting it on flash, all the while she glared suspiciously around her proximity.

As if on queue, a cold, heavy hand was placed on her shoulder. Y/N froze, her blood turning cold as the adrenaline that had steadily began to coarse through her gave her goosebumps.

"How are you not infected?" 

"What?"

"What-"

Slowly, she turned around. Noticing a beak stationed around the top of her head. Tipping her head up, she recoiled instantly, falling onto the cold suburban concrete as she glared at a man- no, a thing roughly 6 FT, and dressed in a cloak and white ceramic plague mask. Y/N looked the strange man up and down before his voice came again.

"How are you not infected-?"

Looking back up, the man must of noticed her befuddled expression, bending down, he offered (Reluctantly, afraid he would kill her after touching her two times.) her a hand to take to get back up which she gratefully took. 

"Uh- what do you mean by infected?"

The thing looked at her as if she was mad, "Well, you see fair maiden. I have not seen anyone not infected outside of the facility I have dwelled in for so long- by chance are you a doctor?" Y/N shook her head, "Look dude- I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not a doctor, and will never be one." Dusting herself off at the end of her sentence, she glanced back at the plagued thing before taking one look down the opposite direction of the 6FT monstrosity and dashing down, ignoring the mans calls after her as she splashed her way down towards her house.

Time skip to when your at your house/arriving at your house since im a lazy bitch author 

Stopping by the all so familiar run sorry excuse you called a house, Y/N leaned on her knees, her breathing coming in short gasps as the crisp afternoon air travelled into her lungs, causing an unpleasant burning sensations deep in her throat. Doubling over, she didn't complain as she landed on the lawn bed, gathering her breath quicker.

AS IF ON QUEUE AGAIN, Y/N heard a dozen (12) heavy armed boots walking down the sidewalk. Towards her. Feeling the adrenaline kick back up, she forced herself up, all her red alarms going off because they were headed to her. Without a moment of hesitation, Y/N bolted into her house, slamming the door shut right as they reached the spot she was just in. Shaking, she paused, hearing the front door being kicked down as she (attempted) to dive behind her couch. With a sickening bang, she was tackled onto the ground, forced onto her stomach as what she could only assume was a full auto rifle aimed right in between her shoulder blades.

Wind knocked out of her, the second stranger (man? woman? who knows) of the day began demanding random stuff such as, "How much do you know?" Coughing, Y/N gasped for air "I don't know what your asking or what you wan-" the stranger holding her down interrupted her; "Where are they?" 

"Who?" Y/N asked, regaining her much needed breath before the man responded."SCP-049."

"W-" Cut off again, "The plague doctor." Staring up at the group of people threatening her, she responded; "I don't know."

The group was silent for a seconds before a new voice rang out, all to familiar to Y/N. "I wouldn't count on that- fair maiden I advise you close your eyes for this part."