𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒!

sooooo y'all have spoken, and here we are! here you can request imagines!

form

cast member(s)
romantic or friendship
plot details
pronouns/gender

if you would like to remain anonymous, that's cool too! just pm me! for these i'm not gonna specifically tailor it to your name, so i'm just gonna do y/n so that other people can relate to the imagine.

i! do! not! write! smut! don't ask, please. everyone other than caleb is underage, and i just don't feel comfortable writing smut for them. sorry, i guess?

these don't all have to be romantic! if you want i could literally just write an imagine about you and gaten chilling on the couch eating ice cream all day.

for plot details, you can be as loose or specific as you want! just try to give me something to go off of. i'm gonna try to make every imagine at least 1000 words, but i need something to go off of for that to happen.

please keep in mind that i try to have a life, and don't spend my every waking minute writing! i won't get to the imagine immediately, but i will work on getting it out asap!

i will also be coming up with my own and posting those sometimes, maybe before i post your request. don't take it personally! i probably just had that one stuck in my head.

i'm super excited to work on these, and if you have any questions, let me know!