Feeling of Security

Raynas P.O.V

Shatter

 Clank

" ALPHA STOP YOURE GOING TO BREAK APART THE WAITING ROOM " 

 a voice is heard in the distance followed by the sound of a low growl that sent shivers down into my stomach.

Was that A person?

 "I DON'T CARE , WHY IS SHE HERE AND WHY CAN'T I SEE HER !"

A familiar sounding voice yells his dark tone echoing through the hall. 

 Though they were loud the voice calmed me and I felt myself longing to hear more of it.

 Slowly but surely I sat up 

dammit 

I wince a little at the slight pain in my stomach.

" Alois , James told me to not let anyone into that room outside of him , this is under direct order of your father." The woman's voice said softly almost in a pleading way. Wait .. Alois ?

His name alone brought a warm feeling to my body

 I force myself to get up almost falling down in the process

Catching myself on the bed I stood up slowly , unconnecting the monitor I'm hooked up to my way to the door with a slight limp.

No it can't be him , you're delusional why would he be in a hospital? Especially for you?

I think to myself as my hand slowly grips the cold bronze door knob . 

"What does my father have to do with -" 

the sentence is cut short as I turn the knob.

 I push the door open and see Professor Silver across from my room door talking to.. Ms.Kathy

I can't be at school right now so how are both of you here.

"Sweetheart you need to lie back down youre not supposed to be out of bed yet ." Ms. Kathy says with a small frown

  And as if on cue my legs gave out under me Professor Silver however quickly catching me , our eyes lock and I'm drawn into his cold grey blue eyes as a warm feeling erupting from where our skin touches.

 I take this time to take a good look at him and his features, his arms muscular, not too much to where it's scary but defined enough to show he clearly has strength . My eyes trace his frame upwards but my gawking is interrupted by 

"So do you just stare at everyone that catches you like this , or am I exception because of how attractive you think I am" His deep voice sends a slight shiver down my spine causing me to tense.

 He stands me up straight but not before leaning closer to my face whispering in my ear 

 "I don't know what you're thinking about right now love but I suggest you stop it"

 Shocked and embarrassed I Turned away from him 

 I turn to go back to my room not wanting to be near him any longer , only to almost fall again .

This is so embarrassing

 He quickly grabs me and carries me like a child into the room gently placing me back on the bed. For this to be a hospital the beds were quite comfortable.

  I mutter a quick thanks and we sit in silence with him sneaking glances at me from his chair Across from me for what feels like forever until I finally ask him to send Ms.Kathy in because I have a few questions. 

"I can answer them for you" he says hopefully

" Id really rather Ms.Kathy answer them..." I say , an expression of hurt crosses through his eyes for a moment before his face turns to a cold look and he leaves sending in Ms. Kathy. I

t's not him I just can't think straight sometimes when I'm near him and I don't want him to see me like this..

" Hey there sweet pea ." She says with her normal ear to ear smile as she closes the door behind her . 

"Hey.." I start off 

"Where am I ?" I ask , her stance changes as she tenses a little but quickly covers it . 

"Youre at a private hospital right now" she says as she adjusts something on the heart monitor reconnecting me to it.

Hospital ? They would never take me there, it would raise too many questions. 

"How did I get here ?" I ask slightly worried 

beep, beep, beep. 

The heart monitor increasing a little As I start to panic .

"Hey hey hey , calm down, Alois's father brought you here . At the dinner he and your parents said you passed out so he called James the doctor and had him bring you here immediately."

 She says softly as she places her hand on my shoulder.

 I flinched slightly as she touched my bruised shoulder. Her face twisted into a frown at the action restricting her hand. 

She looked worried so I issued her a soft smile before saying okay . 

" How long will I be here ?" I ask unsure , 

"Thats up to the Ex Alp- Alois's father and doctor James to decide. However your family does know you're here so dont worry ." She says smiling. 

  So they do know I'm here

 I wonder why they let me go

 but then again i

t would probably look bad on them if their guest just saw me passed out

Ms Kathy's eyes looked glazed over for a moment, as if she was lost in thought, her face slightly frowned up before she returned to her smile leaving hurriedly out my room door with a quick " see you later"

 Alone again I think to myself before turning over on my side....

2 hours later
Im woken up out of my sleep to the feeling of cold metal around my wrists and a substance being sent through my veins.

 Instantly I begin panicking and my heart is racing , Someone help me  As Im about to scream a Hand suddenly covers my mouth. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" 

 the voice says sending a familiar feeling of disgust and fear down my spine. My eyes becoming teary, I look up to see where its coming from and its none other than My father..

This has to be a dream right? The doctor had to have seen the bruises ? There's no way .

"Oh I'm Did you think you were being saved Rayna? Oh no no no . Because of you my whole plan is in shambles so now. So now.. You have to pay the price." He spits out with a sickening smile on his face.

I soon felt as though the strength I had was being drained from my body .

Someone. Anyone. Please save me