Inside of the mind

He put a bed in the corner and a tv on the wall along with his favorite game system. He put posters all around and then he formed a photo it was of him and Helena his first love. That he ignored in his search for revenge against his father. She looked happy when she was with him there. " I miss you so much but i promise I won't let the same thing that happened to you happen to judge. I just can't go through that again" he could still see her black hair flowing and her nice red and black eyes. People called her a freak because of it but he loved them. She was taller then him.but he didn't care " how could I have been so dumb" He stared at the photo while someone formed behind him. A gun being pointed at his head " Akiiiira" it said grinning "you know you want to" he turned around and saw nothing before it was behind him again " just tell me to pull the trigger and I'll do it for you" Akira stood and didn't move " or I can give it to you and you can do it yourself " the gun was now in his hand. Trembling he brought it to his head. "Go on PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!" Akira still stood there before throwing the gun. The figure grabbed him " I'll be back" and he fell to the floor still holding the photo " can't give in. I have to keep going. For Helena and for judge"