Flower Garden

You watched as Aladdin and Jasmine flew through the air while you were sitting alon ein the flower garden. A cold tear ran down your cheek as you watched him return the princess to her room. They hugged, and if it wasn't for the magic carpet, they could have kissed.

"What's the matter, (y/n)...?", you jumped when you heard Aladdin's voice. You were surprised that he got down here so fast.

"It's nothing, baby'. Don't worry about it."

He quickly changed the topic, "Oh my Allah, me and Jasmine-", he continued to ramble on about Jasmine.

"-So (y/n), when you are free, you said that you wanted to get married to someone...?", Aladdin asked in an interested manner.

You blushed, "Yeah, so what if?"

"I'll make your dream come true."

"Yea, yea, baby'. We went over this."

"(y/n)", he asked as he looked at the stars.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how to dance?"

You laughed playfully, "Yes, I'm the queen of belly dancing. I'm surprised you didn't notice that these hips don't lie-"

Aladdin laughed, "-No I mean slow dancing."

You smiled cheekily, "Aww, my little baby' has matured-", you said as you pinched his cheeks.

"H-Hey! Stop!", he said before he started laughing again.

"Okay, what do you want to know about slow dancing...?"

"Well...I don't want to waste one of my wishes...So...Uh...Can you teach me...?"

Your mouth stood open, "What?"

"I said that I wanted you-"

"No, I heard what you said-"

"So will you do it?"

You looked at him for a moment. Why didn't he just wish? He must've really thought this through. You knew that he didn't like you in that way, but just the fact that you'd end up in his arms made your heart melt.

"Okay, let's do this."

Aladdin got up, hiding his blush that you were oblivious to.

Aladdin put his hands on your waist, "Ok-"

"No, you're already doing something wrong.", you said as Aladdin moved his hands away from your waist.

"Stop being so tense, calm down a bit."

Aladdin took a deep breath as his hands moved down to your hips, causing your brain to bend over backward.

You started to dance, "Wow, you a natural-"

He kissed you, again, and this time you kissed back.

You were so flustered that you went back into your lamp.