It Time To Stop

Teruhashi's POV

"You have a boyfriend?!"

(Wait that sounded rude!)

Everyone's eyes were all on me.

"Err...I mean- I didn't think you would be the type to pursue a romantic interest?"

The waiter brought our food minimizing the attention on me for a second.

"But I'm really happy for you~!" I continued.

I smiled my perfect, pretty smile making practically everyone in the cafe fawn. A series of "Oh wow" was heard throughout the whole cafe. Then I looked over at her boyfriend, he was actually pretty cute.

"...oh wow..." I accidentally muttered.

I gasped and covered my mouth, luckily no one heard me.

At least that's what I thought.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was SO done with this. I was okay with it at school with no Aren watching, but were in fucking public. Also yeah, I just heard Teruhashi say "oh wow" but that doesn't matter right now!

"No, he is not my boyfriend. He's just a total jerk." I said as I crossed my arms and glared at Karma.

I got our butler-waiter's attention and requested the check.

"We're just a couple of idiotic besties who like pulling pranks." I explained.

"Especially fishing!" Karma added.

(Heh. Yeah "fishing" was fun.)

"You like fishing?!" Hairo exclaimed.

Then he proceeded to go on and on about how he actually went fishing. While he was rambling on and on I paid for the bill to cover every one of us, left a tip, and left with Karma, unnoticed like always. But I did order Saiki another coffee jelly, he seemed to enjoy those and he does need to smile more.

-

"I thought I was paying?"

You shrugged and tossed him his helmet.

"They were distracted, so I took the opportunity to slip on out of there."

You put on your (f/c) helmet. You left your neko one, since it would blow your cover and you'd be ridiculed by your friends yet again.

"Why can't I drive?"

"Cuz I'm the only one who actually has a license and can legally drive a motorcycle? Also its broad daylight and if you get pulled over then that's just bad news."

He shrugged.

"Fair enough."

You hopped on and gave Karma your bag to hold onto. Then you both drove back to your safe place.

-

(Back at the cafe)

Saiki thanks you internally for covering the bill as he ate the rest of his coffee jelly.

(I guess I can help her out with Kuboyasu) He thought.

Hairo had finished his story and took notice of (Y/N)'s absence. And then everybody else noticed.

"Where did they go?" Kaidou asked Saiki.

Saiki just kept eating. The waiter appeared again with another one.

"Here your friend ordered this for you."

(I will help her.) Saiki thought as he proceed to eat his new coffee jelly.

"Excuse me." Teruhashi said in a soft voice.

The waiter turned around and just smiled, completely unaffected by her beauty.

"Hmm?"

"May I have the check, please. I'll be the one paying."

The waiter shook his head.

"It's been covered by, (Y/N)-san."

Then he left to finish up his shift. Everyone just shrugged and left together, except for Saiki and Kuboyasu. Teruhashi was a little hesitant about leaving Saiki, but she had no reason to stay, since she had already finished her dessert and ordering another one might make her fat. Saiki was very pleased that day and was determined to thank (Y/N) properly next time.

"Hey, Saiki-kun..."

Saiki gave half of his attention to Kuboyasu and half remained on his coffee jelly.

"Do you think I should tell about, y'know...."

He was talking about his delinquent past.

(yare, yare)