10

Wooyoung

Yunho arrives first with a bag of chips and a look of pure exhaustion, and I look him up and down before talking to him "You're a mess, what happened?"

"Drama ran long, and memorizing lines is killing me."

"Well forget about it for a second so I can tell you my problems." Yunho sighs, and sits down on the couch, eating from the chips he bought, and looking towards the door, waiting for Yeosang with me. After a few minutes, Yeosang arrives. He looks at Yunho then me, and then sits next to Yunho casually, not speaking to either of us.

"Well, what happened Wooyoung?"

"I am wondering the same thing." Yunho agrees, mouth full of chips.

"So you know San?"

"Yeah?" They both say in unison.

"And our plan to ruin his reputation and bring him down?"

"Go on." Yeosang mutters.

"Well something happened that might complicate our plan entirely."

"What did you do Wooyoung?" Yunho questions with a dark expression. I quickly respond with what has happened between San and I, ending with a quick 'love you' to both of them to try and subside their anger.

"All of this planning, just for you to fuck him?" Yunho stares at me in disbelief.

"Well I haven't fucked him yet." I try to defend myself, but I am responded to, by a salty Yeosang.

"Yet. Well, I guess we're doomed. What happened to you finally confronting him the other day, Woo?" Yeosang gets up and walks over to my kitchen to grab something to snack on. 

"It made me realize how hot he is I guess." I mentally slap myself in the face for the rash comment.

"We all know he's hot Wooyoung. We figured you had some self control. Bold of us to assume I suppose." Yunho throws his hands up in the air as if surrendering. 

"Look I get it, I was dumb, but trust me I'll try and turn this around." Yunho just glares at me then.

"You remember why this is a problem, right?" Yunho shakes his head disappointedly.  I nod my head solemnly and remember our last three years of high school. San bullied Yunho and Yeosang relentlessly and I was they trusted me to confront San for them, to ruin his school life like he did to them. Now San was too up and popular to even bully. Good for Yeosang and Yunho, but they still desired revenge of some sort. 

"Actually this could work out, Woo." Yeosang, holding a turkey sandwich, mentions quietly. 

"Really?" Yunho and I both say in unison.

"You basically just proved to us that San is gay. Fluster him, make him do something with you in front of everyone. It is foolproof." Yunho gets up suddenly at the idea.

"Yeosang you're a genius."

"I know, thank me later. You can do it right, Wooyoung?" The idea scares me, goes against my morals, but then again Yunho and Yeosang are my best friends.

"Guys, I actually like him." 

"Earlier this sounded like a fuckbuddy, don't tell me you have actual feelings." Yunho looks at me with a tired expression.

"Look I don't know Yunho, I don't understand it yet, I just don't want him to trust me, and then for me to betray his trust." A tear escapes my eye without my control, and I quickly wipe it away, hoping they didn't see it. 

"I get it. Let's compromise. Just don't be careful you know? Give into your desire whenever you want, someone is bound to record it, and it won't be your fault. It is bound to happen if he wants to keep whatever he has with you.

"Okay, I can do that. Thank you guys, I knew you'd make this better." I am still uneasy about the plan, but as long as someone else takes the blame, I don't mind San getting the punishment for his cruel actions against my best friends. 

--------------

I watch as Yunho and Yeosang leave, and quickly grab my phone which is charging by the TV. 

"Wooyoung." I hear from the other line rather breathily.

"Oh my god, San, I missed your voice." I come on strong since I sense his neediness from the phone. 

"I need to tell you something Wooyoung."

"It can wait, baby."

//*

Oh my gosh it has been too long. So sorry about that. Trying to do a double update. Smut next chap since I've had too many fillers. Love y'all.