Chapter 34

Chapter 33: Carter’s POV

                I was with Andy at band practice. They were supposed to be going on tour in a month. They told me they were going on tour in a month and I should join them with Camilla who was almost 6 months old. She was looking more and more like Andy and I each day.

                Camilla was asleep in a carrier on the floor while they performed Coffin. I listened as I rocked the carrier lightly with my foot. She didn’t mind the loud music, something she probably got from her dad. It didn’t bother her in the slightest.

                When the last strum was played they decided to take a small break. Andy walked over and kissed my cheek. “Hey.” I smiled at him. I frowned when I saw Ashley with a girl on the other side of the room. Andy saw the confusion on my face and looked my direction.

                “Ashley has been dating this girl Kate for about a month. She’s pretty nice.” Andy said to me and I nodded. “If I was someone who ships people I would ship them.” Andy chuckled. “My main ship is Cardy.” Andy grinned, kissing me softly.

                Kate had dark brown, straight hair, she was pale and wasn’t too bit or too small. Even though she was stunning with her grey calming eyes, she didn’t hold a package on her upper chest. Very unlike Ashley Abrocket Purdy to choose someone like that. She was wearing a BVB shirt with a long black knit cardigan covering her arms that seemed pretty light for the June weather. She wore a pair of jeans and black converse.

                “Not Ashley’s type though…” I noticed, Andy nodding in agreement.

                “She’s so… she looks real.” Andy noted. “She doesn’t look like a kid just took her out of a Barbie box.” Andy furrowed his brows. “It’s so weird!” Andy whispered to me and I nodded with my eyes wide.

                “Do you think he wanted a real relationship?” I asked as I looked over to the carrier to see Camilla just waking up. I took her out and I placed her on my lap. “I couldn’t ever see it happen though.” I frowned.

                “I know it seems so unnatural that two cantaloupes aren’t popping out of her shirt.” Andy chuckled. “Want to bet how long there together?” Andy asked me. I thought for a moment and I grinned with a nod. “50 bucks to me if it’s longer than 6 months. If it ends before 6 months I give YOU 50 dollars.” I told him.

                “Sounds like a deal.” And we shook on it. They ended up finishing rehearsal early so we headed home to see our favorite dog. When we got home Andy let Camilla on the ground as she was beginning to crawl and our dog was friendly to her.

                She slowly moved to the living room where we took out the coffee table so she could play in the living room on the big carpet. I looked around our apartment and I looked over at Andy and how fast Camilla was aging up. “We need a house.” I told him.

                “I know…” He sighed as he walked around the apartment aimlessly. “I’m going to miss our first home together.” He sighed, wrapping his arms around me. “But can we get the house after the wedding?” He asked me and I nodded. “She’ll be almost 10 months.” Andy sighed, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

                Camilla and Batty were playing tug-of-war together with a brown teddy bear. When she lost, she began to try and make her way over to Andy.  “Da!” She pointed at the dog. Andy’s eyes widened at her. “Daaaa!” She whined. I looked over at Andy.

                “Say it again.” He said, moving himself to the floor next to her and grabbing the teddy bear from the dog’s teeth. She stood there confused, not exactly sure what he meant. “Da.” He said to her.

                “Da.” She spoke simply. I sat next to Andy with a grin and his eyes looked like Christmas tree lights that shone so bright. The look in his eyes were priceless. I smiled at him as I went over and I kissed Camilla’s head.

                “What’s my name?” I asked her. She just sat there as I heard erupts of laughter coming from Andy on the side of me. “Worth a shot.” I shrugged. “Your name is Millie.” I told her. She obviously couldn’t say that but I needed her to learn how to say her name.

                Anyways. We were planning on going on the one month long tour with Black Veil Brides and everyone was pleading with me to take Camilla with. I just couldn’t say no. And what harm could be done? She was almost 6 months- it wasn’t like she was a newborn infant.

                Later that night I was snuggled up with Andy on the couch while Camilla was sound asleep in her bedroom. I was on my laptop, looking at houses. “We might be able to move the tour after the wedding. I really don’t want to leave before it. It’s so close and we still have a lot of decisions to make.” Andy said to me.

                “If you can work it out.” I turned his way. “We have been engaged for almost a year and a half. It seems unreal!” I chuckled. “I have to ask you something.” I said, looking at multiple houses. “How many bedrooms do you want in our house?” I asked him.

                “I think 5.” He said. “A guest bedroom, our room, Camilla’s room, and a few spare rooms for the future.” He grinned, squeezing my arm. I smiled as I entered that in the advanced search. I found many different house results. One caught my eye.

                It was a suburban house that was in a nice small neighborhood. I adored it and I liked the fact that it wasn’t too big nor too small. It was perfect for our growing family. I knew after marriage and tour we were definitely going to talk about another baby