Looking for Alaska

Miles Halter was always grateful that Alaska Young and Chip Martin always looked after him. Alaska and Chip were there to look after Miles and they did not let Miles become a social outcast when he arrived in Culver Creek Preparatory High School in Alabama. Through Chip Miles got to know several people including Alaska Young who liked to try new things. One day they were all playing many online video games and Miles liked the camaraderie that was going on between them as it was charming and playful. Then they started to play the video game Bully and later on they watched the movie Real Genius and after seeing the pranks that occurred on the video game and the film that they watched they decided to concoct a series of pranks against the Weekday Warriors and the prank that would infuriate the Weekday Warriors the most would earn the person that made that prank a full supply of food and snacks for a month. The most creative prank was done by Alaska and it was actually quite an interesting prank.

     The prank that Alaska came up with was to find a wealthy ally that could put her prank into motion and the prank required a lot of money. Fortunately, Alaska had met a couple of months back a rich kid named Bill Thompson that did not like The Weekday Warriors because of the bullying that they did to some of the other students.  Alaska told Bill about the prank that she had crafted and Bill thought that it was brilliant and the best part about the prank was that it was going to target Kevin Richman who was one of the worst bullies of The Weekday Warriors. The prank was to hire someone that would follow around one of Kevin's teachers that was hated by him and by The Weekday Warriors on Valentine's Day weekend. The person that was going to be hired was going to receive a huge payment online under a false e-mail address that stated that the payment came from Kevin and his friends. Miles and Chip were surprised at what Alaska had crafted. The person that was hired wore a love bug costume at the Culver Creek Preparatory High School in Alabama and that person followed the new teacher that was disliked by Kevin which was Mr. Henry Stout during the entire Valentine's Day weekend. Sometimes the person that wore the love bug costume would have a boombox which would play some crazy songs while the person that wore the love bug costume would dance from a distance in the same location where Henry Stout was eating, walking or outside reading. Some of the songs that the person would use were the ones entitled: "Gangnam Style, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, Lets Get It Started by the Black Eyed Peas, You're the Best Around by Joe Esposito, Higher Love by Kygo and Whitney Houston and many more."

  Each time that the performer in the love bug costume would play a song it was followed by a goofy dance that made everyone laugh. Many of the students found it so funny that they recorded it and the videos went viral. Obviously, Mr. Stout was not pleased and he made a complaint against The Weekday Warriors and Kevin Richman. When the matter was investigated it seemed that Kevin and his friends were indeed the ones that hired the individual in the lady bug costume once he was interviewed.  After that Miles knew that Alaska was so much more than a friend as she was a highly creative individual that knew how to seek out justice for those that have been bullied in the past and he knew that the friendship that he had with Alaska was truly special. Friends make live worth living and Alaska Young was a source of inspiration that brought joy and happiness to a world that was always too serious for its own good.

                                                                         The End