one

⬆⬆⬆her outfit⬆⬆⬆

⬆⬆⬆her outfit⬆⬆⬆

I had to walk to school today because my mom had a hangover. God I wish she wasn't such a slut she had five kids. With all different dads! I'm the oldest, its not fun my little siblings hurt me a lot they are fucking strong .

I walked into the school library and took my seat infront of this girl named Allison. Then clair walked in. I hate her, she's just a bitch. Then Brian walked in and sat by me. Then the jock himself Andrew walked in and sat by clair. Then finally bender walked in. Great.

"Well...well, glad to see you all on time" I rolled my eyes but Vernon didn't see it. "It is now 7-oh-6 you have exactly 8 hours and 24 minutes" I sighed.

Clair raised her hand but spoke anyway, "sir..I know its detention but...i'm not supposed to be here" she said but Vernon ignored her. Then passed out papers.
''I want you all to write an essay about who you think you are, by essay I don't mean one word repeated over again is that clear Mr,bender?" We all looked over at bender. "Crystal" he said. We all turned around. "You will think about if you want to come back or not" vernon said.

"I can already tell you its going to be a no from me." Brian said standing up. "Sit down Johnson" Vernon's said. "..Thank you sir." Brian said then sat down.

"There will be no monkey business if there is my office is right across the hall. Now do I make myself clear miss, graham and Mr,bender?" "Suuurree" I said annoyed "there you go next Saturday in here again congratulations" Vernon said "I'm thrilled" I replied "you want another one?" "No" "good" vernon then left. We heard snapping and we all turned to see Allison biting her nails. "Keep eating you hands you won't be hungry for lunch" bender said then he turned to me "you, I like you, your fisty" he said I blushed and turned back around.

"Who are you? Who am I? I am a walrus" brian said I slowley turned my head to look at him and giggled. This might not be as bad as I think. Hopefully.