Jotakak - lemon.

Disclaimer- inappropriate language and sex. (I mean, clearly, it's a lemon.) 

Because I have no clue how to start this you get some random explanation here. The crusaders were spending the night in a nice hotel. Jotaro was enjoying time with Kakyoin in their shared hotel room, things start to escalate, ends with - b  u  t  t     f  u  c  k  i  n  g -    (This ones not that kinky.)

'briiing...briiing' The phone rang, interrupting a nice chat between Jotaro and Kakyoin, making the redhead jump slightly. "I'm sorry, I've got to get that." Kakyoin said, standing up while rolling his eyes. "Hm? You sure? It's probably just Polnareff or something." Jotaro said in a weak effort to make Kakyoin sit back down with him. Kakyoin just continued on his way to the kitchen land line. With nothing better to do, Jotaro stood to follow him into the kitchen. Kakyoin was talking to someone on the phone.

 "Uh, yeah, He's here. Yup."  Jotaro walked up close behind him. "Who is it?" he whispered into the ear with no phone. Kakyoin put his hand over the mic."It's Joseph. I don't know what he wants." Moving a few steps closer, Jotaro pressed his ear to the phone in Kakyoin's hand. Jotaro had is chest flush with Kakyoins shoulders, and waist to waist. He's so close... Too close! Kakyoin thought to himself in alarm. "What are you doing?" Kakyoin asked, red spreading across his face. "Just trying to listen." Jotaro replied in his normal, deep voice, and inched even closer. 

Kakyoin squirmed a bit, uncomfortable with the nearness of Jotaro's body. "Stay still" Jotaro wrapped his arms around Kakyoins middle, turning his whole face red. Jotaro took notice, and immediately turned this into a game, a game of how quickly he can make Kakyoin hang up. Covering the microphone again, Kakyoin whisper-yelled "What the hell are you doing?!" Jotaro stepped up his game slightly. "Nothing" He buried his face in the crook of Kakyoins neck, kissing it. "I-I'm sorry, I'm going to h-have to call you back!" A distressed Kakyoin said into the phone before slamming it down on the holder. Yes! Under a minute!  Even after his victory, he continued to kiss and suck the redhead's neck, that is until Kakyoin pushed his head away, turned around and stared at him with concerned and embarrassed eyes. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" His face was completely red. "Nothing" Jotaro said, again. "You already said that! What the fuck?" A small smile appeared on Jotaro's face, a rarity. "What, you didn't like it?" he said teasingly, making Kakyoin's face become even more red. "Well... Wha-? You... Umm.." It was like he was glitching.  He look down to realize that Jotaro's arms were still wrapped around him.  "Well, I was on the phone..." The way he said it was like admitting he enjoyed it, without having to say so. Jotaro continued were he left off, leaving little bite marks on Kakyoins neck. "J-Jotaro!" He said, embarrassed. Kakyoin buried his fingers in Jotaro's soft hair, knocking his hat off. Jotaro hoisted the redhead on to the counter. Kakyoin wrapped his legs around Jotaro, pulling him in closer. He separated from Kakyoin's neck, now spotted with hickeys. "Hickeys, Jotaro? Are you 14? Immature." Kakyoin teased. Jotaro, having nothing to say, pressed his lips to the smaller male's, holding him tight by his waist. Kakyoin almost immediately melted into the kiss, his fingers running deeper into Jotaro's thick, black hair.

Jotaro licked the gap between Kakyoin's top and bottom lip, asking for access. With a few seconds hesitation, it was granted. His tongue ventured around,  intertwining with Kakyoin's. This was a new, strange sensation for both, but Kakyoin was surprised the most. Jotaro's hands slid from Kakyoin's lower back to his chest, under his shirt. "I like your shirt" He said, his hands still under it (it's off-white with cherries all over it). Kakyoin only gave in a confused look in return. "But, I think it would look better on the floor." Jotaro's hands slid slowly, feeling every grove, down to the bottom. Kakyoin turned more red (If that was possible) and adjusted in his spot, trying to hide a growing bulge. Jotaro pretended not to notice it as he undid the buttons from bottom to top. Next to go was his own shirt, a plain black tee.

Rekindling the make-out session, Jotaro continued to slowly undress the both of them. The pair were in nothing but boxers. The skin-on-skin contact was enough to drive Kakyoin mad, and of course, make the bulge in his cherry red boxers grow bigger. Jotaro finally deemed it time to rid of the boxers. He revealed the large, hard member of the redhead on the counter. "Jotaro? What are you doing?" He questioned. As expected, Jotaro replied with only "Nothing." Jotaro kissed Kakyoin again, before working his way down, peppering Kakyoin with butterfly kisses. Jotaro reached the middle. He lifted Kakyoin's legs over his shoulders, his head between his thighs. Jotaro swirled with tongue around the tip, already causing Kakyoin to moan and bite his lip. He placed the tip in his mouth and sucked. Bobbing his head, going deeper each time. Kakyoin gripped Jotaro's hair in small hand fulls, trying to hold back moans, but was completely unsuccessful. Jotaro had Kakyoin's whole dick in is mouth. "Ah! J-Jotaro!" his cock twitched, meaning he was close. "I'm going to cum!" After a few more quickened bobs, he did just that. Jotaro swallowed it all and stood up. He scooped Kakyoin off the counter and carried him back to the sofa. Jotaro kissed him again, but Kakyoin pulled away with "Ew, don't do that". Jotaro just chuckled at his embarrassed face. "Your turn " he said, laying Kakyoin on the couch. He sat next to Kakyoin, leaning on the arm of the sofa. Kakyoin had no idea were to begin. He started from the bottom, liking all the way up. When he reached the top he would lick the tip. 

He repeated this a few times. On the fourth, when he got to the tip, Jotaro pushed is head down about half way. Jotaro's member was massive that half was well enough to make Kakyoin gag. Kakyoin moved his head up and down, slowly getting closer to the bottom every time. "Ah! Fuck, Kakyoin!" Jotaro moaned in shock at how much Kakyoin could fit in his mouth. The pace quickened, seemingly fitting the whole thing with ease. He continued to gag as he sucked. Kakyoin's tongue twirled around Jotaro's cock. "Fuck, Kakyoin! I'm going to cum!" He called out. Kakyoin lifted his head away from Jotaro's member a bit, and let him cum on his face. He licked it away from his lips and chin as Jotaro grabbed him a napkin from the coffee table. "Sorry" Jotaro mumbled as he wiped Kakyoins face. "No, it's fine" Kakyoin said with a grin. 

Jotaro pulled him up on to himself so they were face to face, and lifted Kakyoin to sit up. Kakyoin aligned himself over Jotaro's cock. He hesitated before lowering onto the tip. He let out a moan as it slid inside. "I think i-it's too big" Kakyoin said in a embarrassed voice. He had never done this sort of thing. Kakyoin tried to slip down a bit more, causing him to scream out Jotaro's name. Jotaro was getting more turned on by Kakyoins voice and blushy-red face. "Are you ok?" He asked with concern. "Yeah, I'm fine." He slid down further, now past half way. Jotaro placed his hands on Kakyoin's hips, leading him down slowly and gently. Kakyoin slammed himself all the way down when he got about 2" away from the bottom, again crying out Jotaro's name in bliss. Kakyoin began lifting himself up and down in Jotaro's member. With each fall, he would moan loudly (Jotaro was just hoping the walls were thick).  He picked up the pace, riding Jotaro until he started to pant. Jotaro flipped him on his back to give him a brake. He thrust into Kakyoin with all his might,  earning moans from the smaller male. Jotaro began to hit the sweet spot, turning Kakyoin into a moaning mess. Jotaro grabbed Kakyoins member and pumped it quickly in tune with the thrusts. Jotaro's began to breath heavy. "Kakyoin, I'm close." He continued to pump and thrust into Kakyoin. "M-me too, Jotaro!" Kakyoin said between pants. "AH! Fuck! Jotaro!" Kakyoin arched his back, cumming on his chest as Jotaro filled is insides.

They stopped, the only movement in the room was the heavy breathing from the pair. Jotaro lowered himself down to Kakyoin's lips and kissed him once more. Just then, the door flung open, both looked over to see Joseph standing there, dumbstruck. He stared at them, Jotaro still in Kakyoin. The two leap of the sofa and jump behind it. "Learn to knock!!" Jotaro yelled. "I....uh..... just wanted to know if you had some soap....... we ran out...I called you earlier." Joseph was now facing the wall and inching back out the door. "Never mind, I'll just come back later." Slam The door closed, leaving the pair of red-faced boys ducking behind a couch. An awkward silence filled the room, until Jotaro said "Well, fuck".

Sorry if it was garbage, it was the first one I wrote. I will probably write some kinky ones later, or Caesar x Joseph ones. If you have any suggestions, please tell me. Also, please give me your honest opinion on the story.