Chapter 26✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺 Fight/➕Added Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Same Day: Seoul, Korea
Inside: U-Gin Storage Truck

The Regeneration Cradle's lights are on as it's still activated.

~
Inside: Regeneration Cradle

The new body's hand twitches as the truck stumbles.

~
Outside: Regeneration Cradle
Inside: Truck

Ultron unhooks the wire from the back of his head as he was continuing to download his consciousness into the new body, the screen on the cradle says 'CONNECTION LOST' the image of the body shows it laying down with the line splitting at the knees, the upper and half down body blue that has Ultron's consciousness, from the knees down shows red, meaning it's blank and the download not completed, the loading-bar almost completed with the percentage underneath 86%.

~
Outside: Street

Steve/Captain America climbs up the broken door to enter the truck but Ultron steps forward with his right arm up and uses a shock-wave to push Steve/Captain America back and he lands on the car behind him, cracking deeply the windshield.

~
City 🎭

Some tourists and locals walking on the sidewalk, some looking at the display art statues. Some people look up and see the Quinjet flying underneath a half building-opening and flies forward towards another opening between two buildings and it slows down as it turns to the right, flying forward, hovering over the streets.

The car Steve/Captain America fell on, is still moving forward, Steve/Captain America sits up in a kneel and quickly grabs onto handle of a side mirror of another truck that passed the damaged car, Steve/Captain America swings himself forward and jumps onto the roof of U-Gin storage truck and steps forward.

Anna/Black Shadow moves forward and sees Ultron fly out the truck, she takes one of her guns on the holster on her thigh and starts shooting at Ultron from a distance, he flinches and turns to sees her, he lifts his hand and blasts at her. Anna/Black Shadow moves her motorcycle out of the way in time, making him miss and hit the road behind her. Anna/Black Shadow trails behind a few cars to hide herself.

Ultron hovers up to the roof and his voice asks Steve/Captain America as he points at the roof where the Regeneration Cradle is underneath it inside the truck, "You know what's in that Cradle?" Steve/Captain America turns his head to look at him before moving back to the front as Ultron blasts at him and the blast hits Steve's shield, "The power to make real change. And that terrifies you."

Steve/Captain America shakes his head a bit as he faces Ultron, he faintly smiles before saying, "I wouldn't call it a comfort." He quickly grabs his shield from behind his back and throws it at Ultron who blasts at him, which Steve/Captain America dodges and the shield hits Ultron back in the chest and he flips in the air, blasts at Steve/Captain America who catches his shield.

Ultron then blasts at Steve/Captain America again which he dodges by doing a flip/aerial, he lands and throws his shield at Ultron, it bounces back and Steve/Captain America flips and kicks it back to Ultron, it stabs him in the left side of his robotic chest and slightly below the collarbone.

Ultron getting mad that Steve/Captain America somewhat has the upper hand, his voice growls, "Stop it." He flicks/pushes Steve's shield off his chest and it falls to the street below.

Ultron then blasts at Steve/Captain America and it hits him in the chest, making Steve/Captain America fly back and land on the cab of the truck, he rolls off and grabs the edge before he could fall off completely.