4

Naruto, Kami, Yami, Neko, Hinata, and Kyuubi were all waiting outside the door to the room where the strange person resided. Naruto felt a slight kinship with the person though he didn't know why. He sat twiddling his thumbs with his arms around Kamis' waist as she was sitting on his lap. All the doctors scowled and glared daggers at him but didn't say anything due to the presence of the hokage. Finally after about three hours of waiting a doctor walked out of the door wiping the sweat off his brow. Several other doctors and nurses walked out after him as he went to the hokage.

"Hokage sama, the patient, is in stable condition. The only troubling thing is we can't seem to get his temperature to rise. He is still in acceptable ranges but it's at the lower end. He is awake now, and wanted to see the person who helped him. I told him you would be in, in just a moment" said the doctor smiling at him.

"Thank you doctor. Come on Naruto, I'm sure he would be glad to see you and your girls as well" said the hokage to Naruto.

"I'm sorry hokage sama but I cannot allow that evil to come anywhere near my patient. His presence will rescind all the work my colleagues and I did. He must remain out here with his little sluts" said the doctor shooting a death glare at Naruto. Before the hokage could say anything the doctor felt an immense killing intent, coming from Naruto and his and his girls.

"I suggest you rescind what you just said about these lovely women, or I will make you pay" warned Naruto his voice deadly quiet.

"And while you're at do the same for what you said about Naruto kun. If you don't I can make your afterlife very…unpleasant" said Yami with venom in her voice. The doctor just started sweating bullets and walking away quickly.

"Nicely done" said Kyuubi with a smirk on her face.

"Right let's just visit the man and head home" said Sarutobi pinching the bridge of his nose in exasperation. They entered the room to see the man sitting up with a slight smile on his face.

"So you are the people that saved me. It's nice to finally meet you. I am called Isao Akihiro. May I inquire your names" he said respectfully.

"I am Sarutobi Hiruzen, and these people behind me are Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuuga Hinata, Neko, Kyuubi, Yami, and Kami" said Sarutobi indicating each one as he said their names.

"It's very nice to meet the people who helped me. I'm glad you were nearby. Well I'm very glad for your assistance but I must be going now" he said as he stood and removed the IV cables in his arms and stretching until he heard numerous tendons pop. Everyone just stared wide eyed as this man who by all right should be either crippled or dead move around as if he were never injured.

"How are you able to move so easily? The extent of your injuries should have at least crippled you for life" said Sarutobi in amazement.

"I've always been a bit of a fast healer. Stuff like this will seldom keep me down for more than a few hours. I don't know why but that's just how the ball always seemed to roll" said Akihiro as he did some stretching.

"Alright then, so what do you plan on doing once you get out of the hospital" asked Sarutobi.

"I don't know the only things I was any good at back in my world was fighting and energy manipulation. Other than that I got nothing" replied Akihiro.

"Well you could become a shinobi. I always could use a few more under my command" said Sarutobi.

"Alright give me the test and I'll see where I land" said Akihiro as he put his regular cloths on and grabbed the long package.

"Good, Naruto meet me in the hokage tower tomorrow and we'll get you a new sensei" said Sarutobi as he walked Akihiro to where he would be tested.

"I'm sorry but I have to go home now Naruto kun. I'll see you tomorrow" said Hinata sadly as she began walking away.