The Best part of the story....

One day, I visited L.A. for fun but I didnt want to rent a place so I decided I look on the web to see if I could stay somewhere for free. Then I found a place owned by a women named Amy. She offered for someone to stay with her for short times. Best of all, it was free. I wasted no time and called the number she gave.
[Me] Hi, I saw you have a place for people to stay.
[Amy] Oh yes, I know what your talking about. 😁
[Me] Can I come and stay just of 4 days?
[Amy] Yeah of course. Come see me.
[Me] Ok, thanks.
[Me] Bye.
[Amy] Bye.
[Amy] See you soon.
I was happy to find somewhere to stay. She sounded really really nice and caring so I was looking forward to seeing her. I forgot to mention that I have a foot fetish. This will come into play later on. Later on I went to her place and it looked really nice. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come. Then she came opening the door. She looked beautiful and she looked to be In her early twenties. No more then 23. She was wearing boots and long paints and office clothe. But what really caught my attention was her boots. I wanted to smell her boots, and her socks and feet. She lead me in but I couldn't stop staring at them. She had to walk to work but it was a long walk away. She told me that she was leaving for work and not to "Make a mess" in a sarcastic way. I chuckled and said "Ok I won't.". After she left I went to the living room and think, how could I do what I wanted to do. Then I thought of a good idea and it was to start soft and gradually work my way up. Like stating from the bottom of the soles to the tip of the toes. I was still awake when she came back. She said this.
[Amy] My feet hurts from walking for long minuets.
I thought, this is my chance.
[Me] Umm I could give you a foot massage.
[Amy] Oh really, thank you.
I took her boots off and the smell was incredible. I thought I was in a dream. I took her socks of which I took home with me secretly. All that was left were her bare, sweaty, sticky feet. I wigged her toes and rubbed my hand on her soles. For some odd reason, I don't like when women put color to nair on their foot. Luckly, she didn't for my 4 days. I put my hand on the sides of her soles. I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real. I did this for a few minuets. Then I put my finger in the middle of her left foot (which I learned was the more ticklish one) and rubbed it down. She giggled a little bit and said that was enough. She looked super happy and said that we should hit the hay which means to go to sleep. I agreed and I went to the guest room. For some reason she left the door wide enough for me to creep in. I think she forgot to close it fully by mistake. I noticed this while I was going to The bathroom. I thought. OMG I can lick them again and again and again. She was a heavy sleeper so this was my perfect chance. But first I went to the bathroom. I crept into her room. I pull the covers to reveal her beautiful soles and feet. She was still wearing her uniform for work in the office. I started touching it and wiggling her toes and smelling them. I gave it a kiss. Here toes started wiggling on its own so I gave it a quick kiss on the big toe and left quickly and quietly as possible. Then the next day she came home she jumped on her bed and fell asleep in a second. I went into her room and started removing her boots. I smelled it, and it smelled like heaven. Then her socks. They smelled so stinky I wish it lasted forever. I touched her soles. They were sweaty. So I decided to do her a favor and lick the sweat off her gorgeous feat and soles. I sucked her toe so hard that a pop sound came when I stoped. Then I got weird and put her top put of her foot and sucked on it. It was so sweaty that my mouth was covered in sweat. Kissing it like there was no tomorrow. I rubbed her foot against my face. Her foot was covered in my saliva so I grabbed a towel a washed her foot off. It was about to become day so I went to my room.
[Me] Man, that was awesome. I will do that again tonight. I love her feet so much that I can't live without it. She woke up later and made me breakfast. I saw her gorgeous feet on the floor. By the way, this is the 3rd day. I said that I could massage her feet when she comes home She said ok. I was so happy that I just want to get down on my knees and worship her feet like her feet was my god. She left for work. I went to go get some coffee. When I came back I saw her shoes and socks. I sniffed them so hard. I started worshiping her boots and socks. They smelled good. I was sniffing her sock when she came home. I hid it. I said
[Me] You want your foot massage.
[Amy] Sure, go right ahead.
I toke off her boots and socks and her feet were so hot. I rubbed my hand on it and and started wiggling her toes. I tickled it an little bit. She started giggling. Is he closed her eyes so I took 5 pics of them. I can't find them anymore. She said that I can stop. Then we went to sleep. I went into her room a pull the covers to show her feet. I worshiped them. I licked them. I kissed them. I put her foot on my face. I started biting them gently. I sucked on their toes. I started. I put my finger between her toes. I tickled them but she is a heavy sleeper so I was fine. I smelled them. Then morning came. She told today she had a break from work so we can hang out. Later on in the evening.
[Me] Amy, can I tell you something?
[Amy] Yeah what is it?
[Me] I'm going to say it right now but... I love your feet.
[Amy] Really?
[Me] Yes.
[Amy] Umm do you want to do something with them, I'm ok with that.
[Me] YES YES YES, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM, I WILL WORSHIP THEM FOR YOU!!!!
[Amy] Ok, my feet is for you.
[Me] Ok Ok, let's go to your room.
We went to her room and she lay down on her bed. I took her shoes of and smelled them and started kissing them. I smelled her socks and gave them a kiss. I took them off to show her feet. I worshiped them. I licked them. I started tickling her soles. She started laughing. I sucked her toes. I bit her foot gently.
[Me] Your feet is like a god to Me.
[Amy] Thank you.
[Amy] My feet is yours forever.
Slurp. I kissed her foot and said that's enough fun for me. I pack my stuff but secretly put her socks in my my bag and left. I gave her a kiss in the cheek and left. Those were the best 4 days of my life.

=End=