Chapter 22

A few weeks passed and it was only a day till halloween. M/n's class had been busy on decorating their classroom and making it 'the best'.

"What if we add some effects?" Jennie suggested as she looked around the now spooky classroom. "What kind of effects?" Namjoon asked as he turned to her with hands on his hips. "Like a laser machine. We can set it and we'll get the effect of spooky spiders, zombies or whatever." Jennie explained. Namjoon raised his eyebrows in a mused way. "Great idea. But where can we get one of those." Namjoon asked with slight worry on his tone. "Don't worry, I'll bring it tomorrow." Jennie patted Namjoon's shoulders and walked out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria with the other girls.

Jungkook just set down a box of trash that they have used to decorate the classroom. He turned to M/n who's looking around and occasionally getting scared of the hanging spiders on the ceiling. Jungkook laughed lightly at the cute faces M/n was making as he was flinching.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP!

Jungkook clutched his beating heart as he looked at M/n.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna confess to him my feelings.

Jungkook smiled at himself proudly as he kept his eyes unto M/n. Jungkook walked up to M/n and placed his hand on his shoulder, making M/n flinch at that moment, M/n turned around to look at the person who surprised him to see it was only Jungkook. "Relax, it's just me." Jungkook muttered lightheartedly, M/n looked relieved as he registered Jungkook's soft features.

M/n had just now noticed the small, little freckle under his bottom lip. He trailed his eyes up to Jungkook's eyes, once they've met Jungkook couldn't resist but smile. "Are you free t-this weekend." Jungkook asked, he internally slapped himself for stuttering. "Y-Yeah... I don't have a-any plans. W-Why?" M/n raised his brow and tilted his head in confusion.

Jungkook's heart leaped as he saw the cute head tilt M/n was doing and it made him more mushy and nervous. "D-Do you wanna hangout? Just m-me and you...?" Jungkook awkwardly asked, he scratched the nape of his neck and a faint blush crept up his cheeks.

Please say yes!

"Yes! O-Of course." M/n answered and Jungkook's heart exploded, he felt his knees go weak but regained his composure. He caughed to release the nervousness and smiled his bunny smile. "Alright, how does this Saturday sound?" Jungkook suggested and M/n nodded his head with a smile, his hair swiftly going along with the movement of his head which made Jungkook's heart flutter. Jungkook nodded and went along with the other student to the cafeteria.

M/n turned around but was surprised as he saw Taehyung walking towards him. His breathing hitched as Taehyung stopped in front of him. "Can I talk to you?" Taehyung muttered in a low, commanding tone. M/n nodded his head slowly as his lips gaped in a dumbfounded way. Taehyung then walked past M/n and into the hallway. M/n realized what was happening and quickly put everything in his bag and headed out of their classroom.

M/n followed cautiously behind Taehyung, he observed every detail from how perfect his hair was to how much broader his shoulders than his, and how much he looked more of a man than he is. M/n looked down at his body and saw his skinny arms and how soft he looked. M/n sighed aloud causing Taehyung to halt. "Didn't I told you to walk beside me?" Taehyung said without having to look at M/n. M/n scratched the back of his head and walked beside Taehyung. Once he was beside him, Taehyung started to walk again with M/n beside him.

They reached the rooftop of one of the buildings and Taehyung leaned his back on the steel bars to keep them from falling. "W-What did y-you want to t-talk about?" M/n asked, Taehyung only took a deep breath before speaking. "Thank you." he muttered lowly, M/n didn't caught it so he squinted his eyes and leaned his head forward. "W-What?" M/n asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I said thank you." Taehyung said with more loud and clear voice. M/n's cheeks started to burn and it crept up to his ears. "W-What for?" M/n asked lamely and Taehyung pushed himself from the steel bars and strutted towards M/n.