You're A Dead Man Lucas

Mackenzie POV

"Hey mom." I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetie did you make it there safely?" my mom asked me and I could have sworn I heard a bit of worry in her voice.

"Yeah I got here fine, I just wanted to give you a ring to tell you that I was here safe and sound." I said right as someone knocked on my door.

"I've got to go mom, I'll call you later. I love you bye!" I said and she said she loved me before I hung up. I immediately got up to see who was at the door, it was a girl...She was beautiful, she had dark brown hair down to her lower back and the tips of her hair were dyed blue......

"Hi! You must be Mackenzie, I'm Michael's girlfriend Lily!" The girl said and smiled brightly.

"Hi, Michael has told me all about you." I said and she just pulled me into a hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you!." She said and handed me a small bag that said 'Happy Birthday' on it.

"Thank you." I said and walked over to my bed and sat down and she did the same. I pulled out the tissue paper to find a small silver box, I opened up the box and saw a beautiful ring with a black heart on it, on the sides of the ring it read 'best friends' on it. I had only known the girl 12 minutes she had gotten me a best friends ring, and I actually felt happy...She wanted to be my friend......My best friend actually and it made tears glisten my vision.

"Oh my do hate it that much!?!" She asked seriously and I laughed.

"I love it." I said and slipped it onto my right ring finer before I gave her a hug.

"Thank you." I said and pulled away.

"You're very welcome! And look!" She shouted showing me her hand where the same ring sat on her finger which caused me to smile brightly again.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Someone knocked on my door and Lily incited she got it, on the other side was Luke...he was in here like 30 minutes ago what could he need? I thought to myself....

"Can I talk to Mackenzie for a minute alone please?" Luke asked and Lily shook her head yes and scurried out of the room.

"Hey..." He said awkwardly to me and walked into my room closing the door.

"Hey.." I said back looking down at my bare feet. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up so that my brown eyes met his piercing blue ones. His eyes flickered down to my lips, he didn't waste a second before he attached his lips to mine.

"God penguin I've been waiting to do that for so long." he said and pecked my lips again as I blushed fiercely.

"Waiting to do what?" Michael asked walking into my room looking at us suspiciously.

"To teach her how to play guitar, I finished showing her a few cords a second ago. Lily actually just went to put my guitar back in my room." Luke lied.

"Oh, well...Have fun.." Michael said and left the room leaving me and Luke. I slowly went on my tippy toes and kissed him right as Michael walked back in and his mouth was open wide.

"You're a dead man Lucas." Michael said.