;(

5;30 pm

      Suddenly , a hand break among two of us . We both turned back to look , and it was ....... Pond . Pond is room mates with Ae ..  We used to talk before , but after I stop meeting with Ae , we somehow stop talking to each other .

" Pond , what are you doing here ? "

" Oh , I am actually here to watch a movie with my girlfriend . And by the way , who is she ? "

" She is Smile , my new friend . " I looked at smile and she was looking at me admiringly.

Pond noticed that and his face expression somehow change .

" whattt? How about Ae ? "

" Ae what ? We are just friends . "

" Friends what ? You know how much Ae suffer and you are here hanging out with her . "

I don't know what he is trying to talk about . But , I can sense that something is wrong with Ae . I mean , that day when he rejected my confessions , his eyes were sad , like asking for help .

" Smile , can you leave as both alone ? "

" Ok , Pete . If you need me , you can call me . I will be waiting over there . " Smile said , smiling at me .

I nodded at her . And turned back to Pond .

" Pond , you have to tell me what is going on . I can feel that something is wrong with Ae . "

Pond look worried . " I don't know if I should be the one saying you this , but you ex boyfriend , threatened Ae . "

" what , what do you mean ? He has been gone from my life for quite a while . And I have give him enough money, to make him leave me . "

" I don't know too ... He told Ae, that he can spread the video of you two having sex on online , if Ae doesn't leave you . What can Ae do ? It is social media , Pete . He can't do anything about it , except listening what that guy said . "

I am ...... quite shocked . Why didn't Ae said me that ? I thought he don't love me at all . And I thought that was the only reason why he rejected my love . So , this is what has been happening , and I didn't know that ?

" Where is Ae ? " I asked Pond . And he said that Ae is in the dorm.

I start to run and someone grabbed my hand .

" Pete , where are you going ? " Smile asked , without knowing what is happening .

" I need to go to him ."

" but , we still have a date . "

" Sorry , Smile .. I really need to go .. "

" Then , I will be waiting for you at the cinema, until you come . Go ...."

I run to Ae , without looking back at Smile .