The begging

Well guys this is my first attempt to write a storyline about Crisscolfer so don't be to mean...I will try my best about the grammar mistakes because English isn't my mother language.

________________________________________________________________________________

the first 5 chapters are not as good as the whole story please read you are not going to regret it...I will edit them again when I have the chance

It was late in the evening around 19:00 everyone has left the set hours ago and around 3-5 people has stay and mostly it was people from the crew who have been servicing the cameras and the lights for tomorrow scenes. No one from the main cast have been in their trailers except from Darren and Chris. Their trailers were the only two who had light in it. Their trailers were near each other so they both could easily see that there was light in each others trailers. This lets named it "thing" has been happening for a while(the fact that they stayed in their trailers after shooting I mean).

They both stay until 19:30 and then they say goodbye to each other because the set must close by that hour...they never asked each other why or what they have been doing in the set so late. All day in set they were real good friends they hang out and have fun all the time. Chris was single and you could easily say that he has a little crush on Darren but nothing so big deal because luckily he had known that ,yes, he was gay but Darren was straight and that he has also had a girlfriend, who Chris like very much and they were actual friends the 3 of them.

Today on set it was a very difficult day because they had to film the episode of the regionals so they had to succeed in a 10-minute performance without a single mistake.... It was 12:00 o'clock and they had been already exhausted but after a half an hour they manage to get the final cut from Ryan. Everyone had a 1-hour break after this exhausted morning.

Darren and Chris enjoy the lunch with all the cast in the cafeteria and then everyone went to their trailers. Darren and Chris stayed a little longer to the cafeteria along with Lea and Cory to catch up and tell their news about the days that have been pass. Darren and Chris were sitting next to each other and across them was Lea with Cory. After what it seem 10 minutes they all agreed that they needed time to rest and they agreed to head to their trailers for a quick nap.

Darren and Chris walked together to their trailers bc it was close to each other.

____________________________________________________________________________

hey guys i hope you like it... yeah i know is small but i promise the next ones are not so small

I am trying my best with the language....I know is npot the best but is my first story so not hate please....

with love,

DayDreamer ^.^