The beginning.

The little 10 year old boy was panting, running. He decided to do a midnight run, influenced by his close friend. His close friend was extraordinary strong. You can't imagine what his power would be like, but it's not like his power is way too far from good. His close friend, xan, whom is the reason why the boy lee chose to train harder, but knowing he wont have the exact power as him, but could he?

Back then, the boy lee, was "mute", but he chooses to not speak. There wasn't no explanation why he didn't want to talk, he was just uncomfortable with society. He had been bullied, way before he had met xan. With a smile of xan's, you could see the happiness of lee. His heart was touched, by xan's kindness when he met him.

"lee hatakashi, right?" 6 year old xan had said to the 6 year old lee. "y-yeah?" lee had finally spoke, as the students gasped in shock. Lee trembled as he noticed. "don't worry lee. I got your back!" he chuckled as he pat lee's back. Lee smiled, softly."f-friends?..." lee asked, xan nodded. He hugged xan.
Xan always protected him when he was around, he would be by his side unless it was something that had him busy. "you're leaving??" 9 year old lee pouted, 10 year old xan had frowned as he had to go. "sadly, my pops want me to come meet him." lee had looked down. He hugged xan as he began to leave.

Tomorrow was lee's birthday, which he was excited to show xan his new skills. Xan was coming tomorrow, but still is if he can. As lee ran further, he heard a boom, clashing swords. Lee was touch to do swordsmanship, even martial arts thanks to xan. Lee didn't care if he was in danger, he liked the thrill of danger while running, but what he ran into was not what he liked. He heard an upcoming loud thud, 4 minutes away from him, he smiled his way until he suddenly stop hearing fight, and saw a corspe on the sidewalk, with a burning building. When he saw who it was, his eyes widen. It was a kid he knew, he had purple hair, torn clothes as he was wearing black and white stripes and black ripped jeans. As he noticed the headband, with an X symbol, it was surely xan.

He had a huge cut on his chest, and bruises and burns had been on his body, even deep wounds. He was sure dead, because he lost alot of blood to the point it had stained his headband. Next to him was a scissor-shaped sword, which was surely red but seemed to have one part Only. He then had another katana, shurikens, but black blood was on it. Lee began to shake his body in fear and in shock, tears began to fill in his eyes instantly. "xan, w-wake up..You can't leave me like that..please.." he began to cry as he felt his heart not responding. His eyes were dull, but glowing gold as he wore the headband that is stained in blood, he screamed. Lighting were appearing on its ground, as they began to spark. He lost his friend, and he swore revenge on whoever done this to him.

"lee, im very sorry.." the tall man had frowned. "he's dead.." lee looked down saying that. The man nodded, who is xan's father. "i guess you want to learn ninjustu too huhㅡ" he got cut off by Lee. "xan only taught me the basics..." the father had raised his eyebrows. "come to me in a week to get a fresh start."

5 years later...
There were 3 new students arriving in class just in time, and neither of them knew each other. There was a light blue haired kid, who was in a red polo hoodie. He smirked, walking in first. He was tall, yet indeed 8'4 feet tall. Then next, lee, whom had grown to the same size as the light haired boy. He wore the same headband which is permanently stained red with a black x marked on the middle. He wore a Supreme T-shirt, with black basketball pants wearing some red sneakers. He's really into street brands. Then last but not at least, the red wild-haired boy, he was 8'5 ft. His skin was caramel pecan, but he looked Japanese yet black at the same time. He was wearing a navy blue jacket, which his sleeves are pushed halfway to his shoulders. He put his hands in his jacket, which he walked in a bit slow, seeing that the females looked at them lustfully as some of them was quite either scared, or disgusted by the scariness of how the red haired kid looked, but was still hot.

(lee above)

(lee above)

Jekyll)

Lucid)"hello boys, you must be new here am i correct?" they all nodded in unison As lee had gotten confident to stand infront of the class

Lucid)
"hello boys, you must be new here am i correct?" they all nodded in unison As lee had gotten confident to stand infront of the class. "my name is lee hatakashi! Nice to meet you!" he smiled, he was out of his shell, but still not over the fact his only and one close friend was killed. They noticed how he had a scissor shaped sword and katana on his back, as the light haired kid raised his eyebrows, seeming interested. He then came up beside him, wrapping his one arm around him as the other hand in his own pocket. "Lucid takashi." he chuckled, as Lee looked at him tilting his head in confusion. The Red haired kid looked at them and mumbled "that's gay." as he walked up beside both of them, with his hands still in his pockets. "jekyll Yoshi." he said calmly. The brown haired kid with black eyes had stared at them all. "they seem interesting..." he said to himself.

Jay)

Jay)