Confession (bakudeku)

Mydoria pov

I sat there at my desk. Bouncing my knee and twiddling my thumbs. I was supposed to be doing my homework but instead found myself too nervous to work.

Kacchan's words bounced around in my brain.

'I don't hate you Deku. I never have. I only hated myself. I'll have to explain tomorrow but I thought you might have wanted to know.'   

Those were his words. The same words he had spoken to me hours ago.

Kacchan had told me to meet him tomorrow after class. I wonder he had to tell me.

I heard a soft knocking on my door.

I get up to open it, expecting it to be Uraraka, who sometimes visited this late to study.

I was instead met with a frustrated looking kacchan.

"K-Kacchan! W-what are you doing here?" I said, mentally cursing myself for stuttering so much.

"I said I was going to explain tomorrow, but I decided to do it now.?" He growled, he looked incredibly flustered.

"O-okay." I said, once again stuttering

He took a deep breath

"As I said earlier, I don't hate you. I only hated myself. I felt this way because i had feelings for... Someone very close to me even though I knew it would never happen. I hated myself for feeling this way and I took it out on you." He started, " Dek-- izuku, you have always been special to me. You've always been at my side even when I bullied you. When I beat you up.  Even when I told you to kill yourself, you always stayed with me." Sincerity coated his voice.

"Izuku, I feel somthing way stronger than hate forwards you. 'Zuku, I think im in love with you." He finished. His face was completely red and his eyes held desperation. He looked at as expecting me to hit him. He looked... defeated.

"Kacchan..." I whispered

"You don't have to say anything. You probably hate me and that's completely understandable. I'll just go." He said, making his way over to my door.

I walked forward and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Kacchan, I don't hate you. I never have and I never will. Kacchan, I think I feel the same way." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me even tighter than I was hugging him.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I giggled

A/N: here's the first one shot. I know Bakugo was a bit out of character but whatever, it's fine.

I also apologize for it being so short. I was in a hurry.

Thanks for reading.