II

Hazbin Hotel has officially been released! Check out the pilot on Youtube. Sorry if my writing here is a bit rusty, but I hope you all enjoy it! Thanks for being patient.

Thud.

Immediately after attempting to stand upwards and lunge for a handshake, the blonde's ankle snagged on the coffee table in front of her, causing her to tumble forward and bash her forehead into the wooden floor. Ouch.

The spider-demon behind you cranes his neck forward and cackles out in sadistic entertainment. One of his hands moved up to grip his hair as he laughed out, the others just doing whatever they wanted. You, on the other hand, instinctively gasp at the scene.

Concerned for the well-being of the poor girl, you crouch in front of her and tilt your head slightly. "Miss?! Are you alright?" Without any actual verbal confirmation, she lifts her head up and stared at you with bewilderment. Wide eyes and flushed cheeks - almost like a circus clown. It was noted that her nose resembled a poodle's snout.

And then a huge, toothy grin curled on her lips, baring many sets of sharp teeth. "Welcome to the Happy Hotel, my sinful friend!" She chirped out with an unexpectedly soft and happy voice. Instead of being ridden with maniacal intent like a certain person, she had a friendly aura to her.

Blinking, you stand up and offer her your hand. She gratefully accepts it and hoists herself up, dusting off the neat outfit she wore, then adjusted her fancy little bow tie. The smile on her face never faltered as she stared ahead to you. "It's so lovely to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay and push forward
to a path of redemption so you can one day enter into the Gates of Heaven!"

Small girl, big dreams.

Angel leaned into your ear and whispered. "Just for the record hot stuff, if you behave, or well, not go coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs batshit crazy, then you get a free room! I'll even tell you my room number~" He coos, earning a startle recoil from you. As always, he really didn't seem to give two shits, retorting with a wink and blown kiss.

A shudder goes through your spine as you look at the woman. Yep, still smiling. "So... uh, what's even is this place?"

"The Happy Hotel!" She answered with her eccentric tone.

"Okay, but where?"

"Hell!"

Angel scoffed and cranes his head to the side. An annoyed and utterly bored expression would contort onto his face. "Fuckin' hell, I already went through all this B.S! It's not that hard to grasp, shorty, you're in Hell! Just don't get yourself killed. Wait, can you even die in Hell?" Now he stared at the floor, pondering the idea.

The woman would glance over to him with her usual smile, hands behind her back as she went on her tippy toes while speaking. "Angel, you asked that already."

"But I never got a fuckin' answer!" The spider demon yells out in retort, waving two of his four hands in a feminine manner. "Do I just go to somewhere like Super Hell? Double-Hell? And if I die, does that mean I go to Ultra Super Hell?! And then—"

Her hands quickly extend out to clamp around his mouth. A nervous chuckle escaped her mouth, as though she worried that he would never stop. "Okay! That's enough. Just, uh... don't die. The process of coming back is super irritating." And with that, she removed her hands away from his mouth.

"Oh. Makes sense. WELP! I'm fucking bored again. Hey, where's Husk's stash of that cheap booze? If I gotta break open the floor I swear to Satan..." He began to storm off to the other side of the lobby, where an actual bar resides. As he did so, one of his lower arms smacked the woman in the rear, earning a squeal and blush from her.