Eyy

((So sorry I died. I went on a trip to DC and I'm back so let's do thisss))

"B-bakugo! Wait!" You screamed as you ran after him. He stopped for you surprisingly.

"What is it?" He sneered.

"Bakugo... will you date me?"

"What the hell? NO!" His entire face became red as he turned.

"Wait... just listen," You took his shoulders and moved them, forcing him to face you, " I-I know it's weird but, I-I wanna be your girlfriend!"

"No you dont, you want me as a fucking rebound." His words were true, but Mineta ment everything to you. Even if you were a bit possessive, you needed him.

"Maybe.. b-but-" Just as he got out of your grip and started walking away you whisper shouted ,"I'll let you touch under my shirt!"

He immediately stopped in his tracks. "S-sorry I didnt mea-"

"Fine... I'll be your boyfriend... but that means you gotta keep your word." His words chilled you, as he continued to walk to class.

What had you just got yourself into?

~~

When you arrived to class you noticed you had 5 extra minutes. You looked around for Jiro and Momo but they were nowhere. So grudgingly you sat down in your chair, alone with your thoughts.

You saw Mineta enter the room with Allia, you couldnt help but cringe as she squeezed his shoulder flirting. Minetas eyes suddenly looked into you. He looked into your soul, as if he was trying to say sorry, but Bakugo snapped you out of it.

"Hey... babe." He said the last word weird, it was cute and funny, but still shocked you.

He leaned over you desk and kissed your cheek, his lips felt warm on your skin. When his lips lifted up of you, you felt his saliva going down your face. He whispered soemhting in your ear.

"If I'm gonna be your boyfriend. You better not treat me like a rebound." He stood up with his hands in his pockets blushing and went to his seat.

That's when you noticed everyone looking at you in shock. Mina and Kaminari rushed over to you suddenly and hurled questions at you.

"How do you like him?","Are you dating?","How did you tame him?","Arent you scared of him?"

They overwhelmed you but, you being you, just smiled and told then it just happened today so calm down. You looked over at him and winked.

Seeing him flustered was cute, and if you were gonna convince him he wasnt just a rebound you better do well.

You looked in Minetas direction. He was shocked, he looked hurt. When seeing Allia you froze. She looked angry.
You knew she wasnt the perfect, nice girl she showed everyone. Now you knew she took Mineta away from you on purpose.

Now you just needed her to go after Bakugo and let Mineta catch her in the act.

You were going to get Mineta back. You just had to get Allia out of the way.

((Bttwww thanks for 50 votes!! -^-
If we get to 100 votes I'll draw Mineta x Reader art. Also if anyone wants a QnA please put so in the comments about future updates...❤❤))