Overdrive Part 2

The driver and the horses were dead! The head of the horse was were the drivers head was supposed to be!
"Is it Dio? It has to be him. Right sister?"
"Agreed brother."
"Listen both of you. Step away from the horses."
The headless horse makes a growling doings with blood gushing out. Suddenly a mans head pops out of the horse!
"What in the blue hell?!? That crazy blighter's inside our horse!"
The man stabs his way out of the horse!
"Dear God! Jojo this is disgusting!"
The man finally makes it out of the horse.
"Dio must be gathering minions and who knows how many he might have!"
The Baron opens a bottle of wine and sighs.
"Stand aside my young friends I will do the fighting. He's a zombie and they must feed on living flesh to survive. However they are in constant thrall to their master not unlike marionettes."
The man points at Jojo
"Oh you lads is both as white as a sheet. All the blood is drained from your faces. Maybe I should cut off those useless heads of yours and watch it spray outta your necks!"
He looks at me.
"She looks delicious...I must drink her blood..."
Speedwagon holds me in his arms.
"Stay away from Johanna!"
"I'm not a child Speedwagon!"
"Now you mewling corpses to be! Prepare for the carnage!"
Zeppeli calms Speedwagon and Jonathan down.
"Tell me what's his next move? You two must think as he does. Jojo Johanna this strategy will serve you well. Ask yourselves 'What would be the most advantageous thing for my for to do next?" Jojo and I look at the man. I can hear Jojo's heart beating out of his chest.
"Him for example if he blocks off the tunnel we can't retreat to the sunlight."
The man does exactly what the Baron says.
"Just as I predicted! He's blocked our retreat!"
The tunnel falls and boulders block the entrance. I ready my hammer but Jojo stops me.
"Wait the Baron is on to something!"
Zeppeli holds a bottle of wine and a cup filled with wine.
"Try harder."
"Knives are coming out of his body!"
Speedwagon holds my hand tight he's trembling.
"Baron Zeppeli you didn't say nothing about fighting a pincushion!"
The Baron took a sip from his wine glass.
"Are you seriously drinking wine now?!?"
The man shoots the knives from his body.
"Mr Zeppeli!"
"Hamon Cutter!"
He spits the wine out of his mouth and it starts cutting the knives!
"I'm afraid your blades are rather dull compared to my Hamon Cutter. Jojo Johanna this creature illustrates a principle. Imagine a minuscule flea, so small that it's barely visible. Why do they bite humans who tower over them without a single thought to their own safety? Would you call their behavior courageous? Of course not. It's hunger compelling them. I'll tell you what courage is Joestars! Courage is looking fear in the eye and know that it has no dominion over you! The man stabs the bottle of wine that's in front of Mr Zeppelis face!
"Fear scatters your breathing. When you toss your fear into the dust, breathing is the sword ever at your hip! Breathe with courage and you will never want for Hamon! Bravery is our birthright, lads and for all the abilities they may bring into a battle! These things are no better than fleas!"
Zeppeli runs at the man with all of his might.
"Go! Zeppeli! Go!"
"Sendo Wave Kick!"
He knees the man in the face and he falls to the ground and Zeppeli casually stands holding his wine.
"A knee full of Hamon to the head seems to have cured this one's braggadocio."
He smiles as he takes another sip of his wine.
Speedwagon takes at Mr Zeppeli with awe.
"I don't believe it. He didn't spill any wine." "You two, finish the creature off. Destroy the brain. It's the only way."
The mans yells and grabs a nearby knife.
"Time for the slaughter naughty little pigs!"
He pulls the knife and it turns out to be a lever.
"I'll cut you to shreds one by one!"
He leaves in a secret hole on the wall.
"Don't tell me we're following him into that passageway!"
"It has to be destroyed but we'll be doing no such thing he pours two glasses of wine and gives it to us.
"Jojo Johanna I expect you to finish off this abomination without spilling a single drop."
Jojo grabs my hand and we start walking.
"Wait one last bit of advice before you two go. There were no Vikings in the land of Norway until the north wind blew in and created them. If even one drop of that wine goes to waste I don't care how utterly you both defeat that zombie I will abandon you both here and now.
Jojo and I look at our wines and I start to tear up.
"Sister don't worry we can do it."
"Oi listen to yourself have you gone insane?!?"
"I know what I'm doing!"
Jojo and I look the Baron in the eyes.
"We will do our best! Like the Vikings we will be strengthened by hardship!" The Baron smiles.
"Be careful Johanna."
"I will. See you later Speedwagon."
Jonathan grabs a torch and Speedwagon lights it up I give him my hammer and we make our way into the tunnel.
We quietly walk around but Jonathan suddenly stops.
"Jojo! What's wrong?!?"
"The torch! We're bright as day to him!"
We turn around to see the man charging at us.
"Nigerundayo Jojo!"
My glass almost falls out of my hands as I trip on a rock. Jojo helps me up and throws the torch away. We stay silent and we look around for the man.
We start to control our breathing especially mine since I was worried about dropping the wine.
"Johanna the wine is rippleing like the streams in training! It's conducting Hamon!"
It's passes through our arms and legs into the ground.
"Jojo do you know what this means?!?"
"We can see clearly! We've found you zombie! Let's do this Johanna! The wall can't cover him!"
We both charge our arms with Hamon
"Sendo Hamon Overdrive!" We both punch the wall.
We hear a yell and we see that the man was hit in the head with Hamon!
"We did it Jojo!"
We set the  wine glasses down and he gives me the biggest bear hug in existence, he starts twirling me in the air and we both starting laughing with excitement! Now I have more faith that we can beat Dio!