𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

General Information

General Information

Full Name: Piper Halliwell
Species: Witch (a Charmed One, one of the four most powerful witches)
Age: 32
Date of birth: August 7
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Current residence: San Fransisco, CA.
Relationship status: Widowed

Physical Appearence

Height: 5'2
Weight: 125 lbs.
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style: Long; straight or wavy
Tattoos: Triquetra on her shoulder, floral bracelet wrist tattoos
Piercings: None

Personality

Likes: Her sisters, being in control, succeeding, protecting her loved ones, cooking, knitting.
Dislikes: Demon attacks, her witch life taking over her normal life, attitude, not being listened to, accepting happiness.
Fears: Spiders, happiness followed by tragedy, losing a sister, losing a child.
Personal goals: (prev.) Become head chef and run her own restaurant; (current) become the full owner of her nightclub P3; lead a normal life.
General attitude: She can seem bossy, but she really just has strong leadership skills and natural motherly instincts with everyone. After her older sister died, she became the oldest sister, and with that and being a mother this part of her was naturally adopted. She has a good sense of right and wrong, and she knows when something needs to get done that is priority. As much as she wants to live a normal life, her family always comes first, even and especially with supernatural attacks. She gets easily overwhelmed, but she can still handle what she has on her shoulders.

Relationships

Parents: Patty Halliwell (deceased) and Victor Bennett
Siblings: Prue Halliwell (deceased), Phoebe Halliwell, and Paige Matthews.
Children: Wyatt Halliwell and Chris Halliwell
Important relatives: Grams (Grandmother; deceased)

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Violent when necessary
Weapon: Powers, fists, whatever is in range
Powers: Freezing things/people, making people/things explode, and general witch powers.
Style of fighting: Powers or Self-Defense Tactics

Others

Occupation: Manager of P3
Current home: Halliwell Manor
Hobbies/past times: Knitting, cooking.
Pets: Used to have a cat/familiar named Kit.