a mystery

i woke up with the worst hangover imaginable, i held my head as i got up from the bed i was sleeping in. then it hit me, the bed i was in wasn't my own. i opened my eyes and turned to the side to see colby, laying in the same bed as me. i just sat there trying to recap what happened last night but my mind just wasn't thinking probably, the night was a total blur. he was sleeping peacefully and i didn't want to disturb him. i quietly got up and put on my clothes that were on the floor. "shit, what did we do" i mumbled to myself and as i said it colby started to open his eyes. i turned around wanting to get out of this apartment as soon as i could get dressed. "Hey Sky" he mumbled with a hot, deep morning voice. i'd be lying if i said he wasn't hot but i cant catch feelings this soon. besides for all i know he could have a girlfriend.

"what the hell did we do last night" i said to him plainly, with a bit of firmness in my voice. it didn't come off as aggressive at all, i'm the least aggressive person you'll meet. he was probably laughing in his head at me trying to be tough. "well you're just putting your clothes on so...take a guess" he chuckled, still with a morning voice as he rose from the bed. "oh my god" i muttered to myself. i barely even know colby and we've already done 'that'. as he got up he put on a shirt and some pants. he had visible abs, it wasn't no six pack but it made a difference. his muscles...you could tell he hit the gym. i was staring at him and it was obvious, but could you blame me?

"you alright?" he said to me with a smirk. "uhh..yeah" i stuttered out. i walked out the bedroom with colby following me shortly after. "look if your worried it didn't go well, trust me, it did" he said plainly with that smirk still plastered on his face. "i'm not worried colbs, i barely fucking know you, i mean do you even have a girlfriend or what?" i said with a bit of seriousness in my voice. "you barely know me and already have a nickname for me...colbs? i like it" he said with the smirk STILL on his face. "oh shut up" i muttered going red. "but you didn't answer my question, do you have a girlfriend?" i said crossing my arms as i led back on the kitchen counter.

he just looked at me.

tbc

hey guys! i see some of you reading this and that really good to hear. i hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry i left it on a bit of a cliffhanger but the next chapter will be out soon. 🖤 493 words.