The Arrival

For the next 17 hours, Tyler got victory royale after victory royale on the gaming laptop he brought along for his flight. Only using the trackpad, he managed to get a total of 400 kills within 11 games. After his 11th game, the 50-something-year-old man who sat beside him tapped Tyler's shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me, young man, but did you know video games cause violence?" The man said. Tyler turned his head slowly then leered at the man. He had no tolerance for these types of ignorant and toxic people.

"Oh, really now?!" Tyler spat out passive-aggressively. "Then why haven't I FUCKING BLEW UP THIS PLANE YET, HUH? I THOUGHT VIDEO GAMES CAUSE FUCKING VIOLENCE?!"

"No need to get so loud." The older man backed away a little, baffled.

"Loud? LOUD?!" Tyler screamed. "HOW ABOUT I DO ANYWAY, YOU OLD FUCK?! YOU REALLY THINK THIS VIDEO GAME CAUSES VIOLENCE?! HOW BRAINDEAD ARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?! YOU OLD FUCKING TWAT!!!"

A flight attendant walked over to his seat and kindly asked Tyler to stop yelling so loud. Of course, he wouldn't have any of it. Slamming his computer shut, he deep breath and quietly said, "Fuck you. Fuck you very much, ma'am."

This caused the flight attendant to just walk away, albeit she was visibly pissed. Secretly though, she was just really pumped that she had met her idol and the best Fortnite player in the world, Ninja.

The other attendant noticed Ninja, but she personally hated him, so she skipped him while lunch was being served. Tyler didn't really care, though. Even after his 15th game, he still had a few hours or so of flight time, so he decided to take a nap after putting his laptop away.

The cabin lights then turned on, causing Tyler to wake up and get momentary blindness. He rubbed his eyes and looked out of his passenger window. He could see he was right above an airport. The looked out a little more and determined it was almost noon. Oh shit, I'm here! he thought. Someone on the PA system announced that the plane was about to land, and so Tyler began to mentally prepare himself for the new country.

He ran out of the plane, eager to get his suitcase and then grab some food. After taking his Ninja merch suitcase, he ordered a Big Mac from a nearby McDonalds by repeatedly pointing to the menu and shouting, "Nani!" at the employee (Tfue told him that it means 'This' in Japanese) and then he opened up Discord on his phone to send a text to that weird Satan girl.

Ninja (12:54 PM)

Hey i just got off the plane. Im at an international airport rn. Thought i should let u know.

Without even waiting for a response, Tyler set an alarm for 2 hours on his phone, immediately falling into a deep sleep. The two hours passed and his alarm woke him up. He grabbed his luggage once more and shoved it onto a conveyor belt sending it away to be sorted.

He had some time to kill before boarding his next flight, so he spent it playing some Fortnite (because really, what else was there to do). Within 20 or so minutes, the game was already down to the last two people. Tyler, being the god he is, spotted his final opponent and noscope headshot him from 100 meters away. With this awesome kill, he leaped out of his seat and did the "default dance" from Fortnite; however, this action attracted the attention of almost all nearby people. Slightly embarrassed, Tyler packed up his laptop and boarded his last flight of the day.

After some more boring hours of flight, the streamer got off. Right after leaving the terminal, Tyler texted the girl which station near her home he would end up at. Soon, Tyler was on board a shuttle bus which would take him to a train station. Getting off the shuttle and hopping onto a train with all his luggage, Tyler would wait another excruciating couple hours to reach his destination.

It was terribly boring. The only amusement he got was from the two weeaboo kids in front of him playing Fortnite in real life, whilst speaking Japanese. By the time Tyler was off the train with all his belongings, it was already 9 PM. He took a deep breath. I'm in motherfucking Japan! Hell yeah! he thought.

An instant later, he noticed something tugging on the shirt he was wearing which was, of course, his own merchandise. He turned his head a smidge and looked down. Standing there and tugging on his shirt was a short (relative to him), crimson-headed looking up at him. "H-Hey, are you that Satanichia girl?" Tyler cautiously asked.

"N-Ninja-sama. I-I-I-I've been waiting for you."