Introduction

Hey! I might not know you, but if you read my description of this story, you know that your my number one priority. Why? You barley know me. I might not know you, but I'm willing to help you. I've done my research and you probably have too. In sixth grade, I was making a Personal Narrative about why books are important. I was did research on how many people take their own life. The results I found shocked me so much that my own heart was about to explode. More than thirteen people a minute each day take their own life. Each minute of each day! Now, I'll tell you something about me. Some of you reading this have read my other books about suicide. I....was someone who thought about suicide. Yeah, this is a true fact. I cut myself with a knife.  I don't do today because a miracle stopped me. I was saved. I want to help other people too.
    I hate to know that the world is so cruel to each other. What we don't realize that together, we're beautiful together. We bleed the same, we were built the same way, we have genes that we share, and so much more! Why are people being rude to each other and mistreating each other? I don't get it. We're not perfect, but we judge each other by our mistakes. I ask you, why? Why do you mistreat others? Just because they got on your nerves? Just because of a small mistake they made? Are they torturing you in a way you don't like? Well, we're our own person. We can only control ourselves. We don't know what they went through and why they're acting like this. I'll be using a book characters because I haven't gotten their permission yet. For example, Irena from A Girl Without A Heart. She was abused by her own mother. When she went to her school the next day, she was judged and given a name tag that wasn't true. They called her heartless. She wasn't heartless.
    Have you seen someone who needs help? Is someone being judged because of how they act? I want to ask you a favor. If you see someone being judged by how they act, be their friend. Comfort them and get to know their story. I will tell you this now. I've lost count by how many people who verbally and physically hurt each other.
   Our world....we're the ones standing on it. All of us are suffering and instead of helping each other we choose to back stab each other. We all are equals. We're practically the same. We're all called humans, aren't we? Why don't we save each other? We all are soft inside, we should share it.