Welcome to my Channel

I'm Lola Danks , I'm about 5'3 in height.Smooth caramel complexion,slim thick with big juicy lips and big brown eyes and a gap. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado with my father Kent. My mom is non existent in my life. I haven't seen her since I was two,so of course I don't remember. Anyways it doesn't bother me most of the time, just when certain moments happen I feel like she should be here! Whew let me calm down, mothers are a touchy subject and I don't like to talk about mine cause hell what can I say. On to other topics but somewhat related just like my mom my love life is non existent. I've been single for the past 4 years since my ex keeta moved away and cheated on me. I was so hurt I didn't even want to love anymore nor be loved(well fake loved). Keeta was the first and last girl I ever loved when I should be the first and last person I ever loved. Lesson learned but I think I'm ready to get back out there in the dating world 😬 Ian playing no games with the next bitch, one fuck up and the bitch is out the door. PERIOD.

I have a crew even tho I'm very anti social they understand how I am. It's my best bitch Amber she's like another me but the opposite at the same time and a sister. Chi is my ride or die bitch. If anybody coming at me on some strong shit she be ready to put a mf in they place about me. I met Kash through my dad, he always wanted us to date but I didn't look at K like that. Now his twin sister Kush I've smashed her a couple times on the low.🤫 Quint was the oldest of us. He was like the big brother of the crew. Misty was the youngest and most feisty one out of the group, we usually have to put her on a leash mentally cause she didn't know how to act.