Chapter 4: Sick

Luke woke up the next day, he got up and went to make coffee, he peeked into Emma's room she was still asleep. He made a cup of coffee for Sarah and headed back upstairs, Sarah though was in the bathroom throwing up. Luke went in.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Ugh I feel horrible" said Sarah getting up. Luke went for a hug, but Sarah said no.

"No, I don't want to get you sick" said Sarah, "I'm going back to bed."

"I will make you some soup and get you some medicine" said Luke.

He headed downstairs and made some soup and got her medicine and took it back upstairs, he caught Emma about to go into the room.

"Nope" said Luke grabbing her around the waist and moving her away.

"Why?" she asked.

"Sarah is sick and needs her rest, and besides we don't want you getting sick" said Luke.

Emma crossed her arms.

"Sorry pumpkin" said Luke, "go downstairs, I will get some cereal."

Luke went in the room, Sarah was asleep he sat the soup and medicine down, then went and got a glass of water for her, he put that down and left.

Down stairs Emma was attempting to get her own cereal. She was on a stool and boxes of cereal poured out and fell on the floor, just as Luke came down. He shook his head and sighed.

"Emma" he said running to and grabbing her off the stool and putting her on the counter.

"Sorry I was just trying to be helpful" said Emma.

"I know its ok" said Luke. He picked up the boxes and put them away, keeping out the fruit loops, Emma's favorite. He poured her a bowl and got the milk and gave it to her. She ate it while sitting on the counter. The door bell rang, it was Justin and Chris.

"Hey Sarah's sick" said Luke.

"Whatever, we need to talk to you now" said Justin.

"Alright fine" said Luke, letting them in.

"Guess who's out of jail?" said Chris.

Luke gave him a glare. 

"Oh sorry" said Chris, looking at Emma who was eating breakfest.

Luke went over and took the bowl from her, she was done eating.

"You need to go clean your room" said Luke.

Emma shook her head.

"Ya, I can't see your floor" said Luke.

"But its going to take hours" said Emma.

"Don't care" said Luke.

Emma crossed her arms and gave him a please don't make me face.

"That doesn't work on me" said Luke as he took her off the counter and pushed her towards the stairs.

"Thanks" said Luke.

"I don't think she heard" said Justin.

"Ya right" said Luke, "She definetly did, it will come up later, and I will get it from Sarah."

"Whatever" said Justin, "Look Adam is out of jail and Tom told me that he heard, that he wants to kill you."

"Look at wouldn't put it past him either" said Chris.

"You guys are overreacting, we have a restraining order against, he can't come anywhere near the house or us" said Luke.

"You just need to be careful" said Justin.