|02| AUDACITY

Look at this hottie ^ 😙

•••

Italia woke up early in the morning to clean and do her house chores, so she would have the day to do what she wanted. She had a full year to spare, she had to look for something to do. Maybe another job, which would likely come to her mother's disapproval, but she wanted to become more independent.

Knowing nobody was awake, she didn't bother to change out of the camisole and boy shorts she wore to sleep. She tip toed down the stairs and to the main level floor and began to sweep and dust. It was Saturday to she also mopped the floors and cleaned the windows. She looked outside. She woke up so early it was still dark out.

She proceeded to the kitchen to fulfill her duties in there. She was thoroughly startled when she was greeted with a bare backed Mr.King. He was rummaging through the fridge which light illuminated his shirtless upper half.

Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at him. The large kitchen island was blocking her view of his bottom half and she couldn't tell if he was even wearing pants. She prayed that he was or she wouldn't be able to control herself.

His defined muscles flexed with every single movement of his arm. And the natural muscular curves of his back rendered Italia speechless. Like a moron she stood there gaping at him.

He finally took notice to her and pulled himself back from the fridge to face her. His wavy brown hair was tossed and mussed up every which way, making him all the more attractive. Maintaining eye contact he slowly picked up the glass of orange juice and downed it, never taking his eyes off of her. Italia felt her toes tingle.

He looked down as he placed the cup back on the counter, then slowly picked his head up and audaciously let his eyes roam from the top of her head to the very bottom of her bare legs, not bothering to hide it at all.

Bennett grip on the glass tightened as he processed her appearance. Her legs were driving his mind crazy. He didn't even want to start on the fullness of her camisole. Her slender neck completely exposed to him as her hair was tied up in a knot at the top of her head.

He ground his jaw and looked away from her putting the glass in the sink to keep himself busy.

"Morning Mr.King," Italia said quietly.

"Morning," he returned gruffly. "Today you'll accompany me to an event this evening at 5." He said, not bothering to ask her approval.

"Actually, I have pla-," Italia doesn't get to finish as Bennett interrupts her.

"I'll have a maid put the dress in your room. Be ready at 4:15, we leave at 4:30," Bennett says and with that he exits the kitchen accompanied with his raging hard on. Italia just stood there baffled.

But like the timid person she was she decided not to provoke him. Instead she'd just ignore him. That was new though. She had always done everything he had said. But is was time that he recognized that she was goddamn adult. And although she grateful beyond what words could say, she had a life and she wanted live it.