Shot- 2b( Last part)

Hey everyone, thanks for ur love and support for this story too. So this is the last part of the story. Let's continue..

To be continued...
Noon:
Swara was in her room when she heard car horn.. she look out of window and sees sanskar standing there showing time. She make puppy face and say " two minutes"

After exactly two minutes.. sanskar again start blowing horns..
Swara: commiinnggggg!!!..
She hurriedly put on her heals and run out.. saying bye to shomi and shekhar.
She go out and sanskar was still blowing horns.. she go to car and sat inside.
Swara: sorry sorry sorry... I m really sorry, I was reading book but don't know when I sleep.. pls.
Sanskar: if u r done then shall we go? Or if I start arguing we will reach when movie will end..

Swara: yeah sure..
Sanskar start driving.. swara look at him who was looking straight. She start talking but he wasn't listening anything.
Swara: sanskar are u listening or I m talking to myself.
Sanskar didn't answer.
Swara: ok, if u don't want to talk then I should talk to Rohit?
Sanskar:( suspicious) who's that Rohit?
Swara: Mr. Sharma's son, remember the one who came to see me. I took his no. ( She take her phone and about to dial.. but sanskar snatched her phone and keep it with him)
Sanskar:( glared at her) no need to talk to any monkey, understand?
Swara pressed her lips to control her smile.
Swara: then whom should I talk? U r not interested so should I blabber to myself?
Sanskar look at her and sigh: fine, say..
Swara smiled and started talking. Sanskar also talk to her. Then only sanskar phone rings..
He ignored and then start talking. It rings again, he look disturb but reject the call. Once again it rings, sanskar put phone on silent..
Swara: sanskar, take the call na. It must be important.
Sanskar:( fake smile) nothing, leave it. Come we have reached.
They reached city mall and go to watch movie. They were enjoying movie. it was comedy movie . They were watching it when sanskar phone start to vibrate. He ignore the call.. but it was happening again and again so he switched off his phone and enjoy the movie. Swara already saw it but didn't say anything.

After movie, they were sitting in cafe.
sanskar switched on his phone and was doing something. Swara was choosing what to eat. Then his phone again ring. He swipe to ignore.. then again. He get pissed off and put the phone aside ignoring it.
Swara sees it.
Swara: sanskar why r u not taking the call? It may be important.
Sanskar: it's nothing like that swara.. leave it na.
Swara: sanskar, I m watching u since long time. Who is it? Why r u ignoring?
Sanskar was about to avoid but ..
Swara: I want truth.
Sanskar close his eyes and take a sigh: she is Niharika.
Swara felt a sudden tug in her heart but didn't show that she was affected.
Swara: so? Why r u not taking her calls?
Sanskar: why means? Swara u know everything right? And what does she want now after five months?

Swara: sanskar.. may be
Sanskar: may be realize her mistake or whatever she do. I don't give a dam to it. I don't want to talk to her. And can we stop talking about her. I m hungry. I will bring something for us to eat.
Swara nods. As he go, his phone again ring. Swara sees the calller I'd " Niharika".
She sees him busy so she take his phone and take the call..

Swara: hello..
O.s: who's this? I guess it's sanskar phone?
Swara: yeah ,u r right. You're Niharika ..
O.s: yeah but who are u? And why is sanskar phone is with u?
Swara: I m sanskar...
Then someone snatched phone from her hand. She look at him scared as he was glaring at her angrily. Sanskar was ordering but he turn around to ask swara, what she want to eat. But he get shocked to see her talking on his phone. He come to her instantly.