In from a distance

Staring in from a distance, a perfect world lies before me. Encircled by trees and a baricade of wildlife and vegitation, the world stays free from the troubles and tourment of the outside world. With a blinding beam of light touching every corner and giving light to it all.

Above this world was not a cloud, a rain drop nor any sort of wind. Above this world was a light, a beam or a beacon that shone onto this world. It gave color to the world beneath it, painting every leaf with its power. It was inescapeable.

Towering pillars of wood stood guard at the edges of this world. streaching up to the heavens and back, they protected all that was within from the outside world. Every tree had a reach of a thousand men to ensure not a soul could pass or slip into the paridise.

Falling of the edge of the cliff face, a waterfall flows heavily into the bottomless abys beneath it. A feirce yet amazing force of nature that rips through its obsticals without a care like it was paper. 

This secret world lies untouched by the horrors and dangers of humanity. 

A perfect world.

Otherwise called Eden. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i havent finnished my book but i thought i might aswell have some writing project on the side to test me and enjoy.

hope you enjoyed that short descriptive piece

Don't forget to follow and vote

-Nathan