1

#wattys2015

Sorry Kyla used to be Sarah Ellen but I changed her to Ariana Grande.

Kyla's POV (Ariana Grande)

I woke up to a bright beautiful morning, it was a sunny day and there were birds chirping but that only bad side is that it is Monday, I got up and looked for my dad and as usual he isn't here he is with Justin, yes Justin Bieber , you'll find out...

I woke up to a bright beautiful morning, it was a sunny day and there were birds chirping but that only bad side is that it is Monday, I got up and looked for my dad and as usual he isn't here he is with Justin, yes Justin Bieber , you'll find out about him later.

I went downstairs and got a fruit out and ate it then I packed my lunch and then heard a honk, that must be Vanessa

"Hey girl" Vanessa spoke as she saw me.

"Hey love" I spoke getting into her car, Vanessa otherwise known as Nessa is my best friend. We've always been best friends but she likes me for me not because my dad is scooter Braun.

"So what do you have first?" I asked interested. "Maths what about you?" She asked.

"Photography" I said happily, I love that class because I totally rule.

"You should actually talk to your dad and become a model or a photographer. You're amazing at that!" she spoke eager for me.

"Yeah but I don't think I'm ready" I said.

"Ok well we have arrived at hells school" she said, "oh and after school can you take me to see Justin" She said with pleasing eyes.

"I really don't know why would you want to meet that jerk anyway?" I asked.

"What he's hot?!" She screamed.

"Yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes. My relationship with Justin is complicated, I hate him but sometimes he's alright, mostly rude though.

We walked into the school and we noticed a whole pack of people surrounding someone.