Don't stop, walk away

-Mom, can't you just leave him already?-

-Eunsang-ah, don't worry about me anymore, I told you to focus on your studies-his mom said and lost the appetite like every time they talked about this topic.

-You earned enough money, we can pay for dad's hospital bills, I will work too if I have to-Eunsang pleaded, feeling hopeless because his mother still lives with that awful man- he's evil, he's never been good to my sister and me and he treats you horribly. I promised you I'll keep quite about everything but I think it's time for us to leave him-

-Eunsang-ah, you don't know him...he's not going to let us go...-his mother said with teary eyes.

-What would he do? He can't stop us now, you don't depend on him anymore-

-He's capable of anything, I can't risk your lives, you and your sister are the most important to me and he knows it-tears rolled on her cheeks.

-You don't think he'd actually...do something to us?-Eunsang asked but deep inside he already knew the answer.

-I...I don't know...-his mother replied but Eunsang knew what it meant.

Mr.Lee, Ara (Eunsang's mother) and his father were high school best friends.Eventually Mr.Lee fell in love with Eunsang's mother but she never actually had feelings for him, instead she and his real father Lee Dong-Wook were in a secret relationship for years, afraid it could ruin the friendship between those three. Ara realized that mr.Lee's love turned into obssesion and tried to distance herself from him but he never stopped bothering her. During the next few years, Ara and Dongwook married and got two kids but Mr.Lee was always watching them, sending her flowers and love letters which even made them move away. They couldn't do anything against him because he had connections so they tried to live their lifes peacfully in secret. Unfortunately, Eunsang's father had an accident and became paralized and in a coma which made them sell their house to pay for the bills. Soon after that, Mr.Lee showed up and offered Ara to marry him, he promised he'll pay for the hospital care only if she starts a new life with him. The life she had with him was a nightmare, but she had to protect her kids and the love of her life. She later realized that the man she married for the sake of her family was actually...a murderer.

***

-You go-

-No, you go!-

-No, no, no, it was your idea to call them-

-Will you to shut up, I'll call them-Eunsang said to Wooseok and Dohyon who were standing on their porch arguing.

-Great! Imma go take the best spot!-Dohyon yelled in relief and runned towards their living room.

Wooseok shook his head and walked inside. They bought the food and set up the matresses on the floor, Hangyul and Dongpyo were arguing about the movie they'll watch but, of course, at the end Dongpyo was the one who chose a horror so Dohyon made a decision to sit in the middle on the floor. There were 8 places more on the floor on both of his sides and two would have to share the bed.

-Hey, Eunsang-ah!-Seungwoo opened the door, giving a warm smile to the boy in front of him.

-Hello hyung, do you wanna have a movie night with us?We prepared everything and all you need to do is come!-Eunsang smiled waiting for a reply.

- Um...sure, wait I'll ask the boys! Seungyoun-ah, Junho-ya, Yohan-ah, Hyeongjun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-he yelled, surprising Eunsang who thought he'd go inside and ask them-wanna watch a movie with free food?? Eunsang is here!-

All four of them appeared at the door in a split of second.

-Hell yeah!-Seungyoun passed by Eunsang, heading to his house.