Prologue

(PS: you're the main character on the story. (Y/n) means your name.)

---

Since I was young I already hated kpops because when my dad and mom build the SM Company they haven't have a chance to be with me even at the most special moment of my life.

When my dad and mom is not already building the company, were so happy.

We always hang out everywhere and make those happy moments. I missed it.

---

But it changes when someone make me realize that all things can change easily.

Like happy can turn into sad one.

Let me cleared to you its not someone they where two guys but who will I'm going to choose.

I know that my heart is only one but its beats for two.

Its make me feel hard to choose between the two of them.

I'm not a playgirl but if you can feel the same thing I felt right now I know you should ask me too if it is...

.

.

.
HUN or HAN
.
.
---

(Facts about you:)

You is a half Korean and half Filipino. Your mom is a Pilipina and your dad is a Korean.

You is born at Seoul,Korea. Your mom and dad owned a big company named SM Entertainment where kpops or Korean idols build up.

You are the only one child but instead of they give you more love and care they didn't cause they were so busy for those Kpops. You has a best friend named Jane .

You has your Nanni too , who gave you the love and care that your parents not able to do.

Your characteristic;

You is beautiful of course. Your kind hearted.

You always try to smile. Your not too tall but average , maybe ranging at 5"6 to 5"7 feet tall. Haha

---

Hope you like the prologue. I'll be updating the 1st Chapter soon. This is my first ever fanfiction about EXO. So please excuse me for some errors.

That's all hope you liked my story, this is the first one I've done yet. I'm still learning how to do it not better but best.

I don't want to disappoint you guys so I'll make this perfect just for you. I will try to do my very best just for you to enjoy reading this fanfic about Exo.

Please read the message I wrote at the end of every chapters, not just skipping it. I've done it with my effort just to thank you and excuse my self for the mistakes and errors.
Saranghae :**

(PS: Vote and Comment jebal?)

Kamsahamnida :)

@kris00_galaxyfanfan