Leaving France

Marinette's pov:

'I can't believe it! My friends turned against me because of some lie. I thought we were friends!' I thought as tears started to fall down on my cheek.
"Great. I am crying." I said to myself.
"Tikki, this is too much. I just can't! I want to leave and go to China."
"I know Mari, but wait a little more." she replied.
"Ok. I believe in you."
Slowly I walked out of my house and walk to school. 'I think I leave tomorrow if...' I thought. By now the class started.
"Look. It's her." wishpered Mylan.
"I know. Leila said she..." I can't take it. I stormed out of the class and ran to Master Fu.

Master Fu's pov:

I was drinking my tea when I heard knocking on my door.
"Come in, Marinette."
"Master Fu. I want to stand back as Ladybug and leave France." she said. 'I wonder what happened to her.' I thought.
"Tell me why, dear child." I said.
"So... I live alone because my parents died a long time ago. My aunt and uncle died a month ago. My classmates are hating me. Two girls are lying about me, and my friends turned against me. They bullying me." by now she was crying.
"I have a deal for you. I get you out, but reply me with that you stay by his side." I said.
"Ok. Thank you for everything." she bowled. I wrote a note to her.
"Use this. This will get you out. And as a gift, keep the earrings."
"Thank you so much!"
"Now, my child. Go pack and I am going with you."
"Yes..." she said and left. I quickly called Felix Agraste. Yes, Felix.
"Master?"
"I have a girl. She will staying with you."
"Who is her?"
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. All of her relatives died. She is being bullied. She is talented in designing and she is ladybug. Please take care of her."
"I understand Master. But why me?"
"I want my granddaughter safe."
"Y-yours? Ok... I promise. Bye!"
He hung up.

Marinette's pov:

"Tikki! I am sooo happy. And, you can come with me!" I yelled.
"Yesss! I think this is the best for you."
"Tikki. Can you switch form?" I asked her.
"Yes... Who do you want me to switch?"
"Just your human form." I answered. She transformed. She could be my big sister. We started to pack and talk.

Three hours later:

Tikki's pov:

We finally finished the packing. I cooked dinner. After that she went to sleep. 'I need to talk to Plag.' I sighed.
So I went to the Agraste estate. After I found Plag, I hugged him.
"Plag. I am leaving. I am sorry, but you know how the people treat Marinette. She is going to leave, so am I." I told him. He hugs me.
"Take care, love." he said and kissed me with teary eyes. (now Plag and Tikki are in their human form.)
"C-can y-you c-c-co-m-me w-with m-me?" I asked him.
"Yes." he answered simply. I told him the details and went home.

The next day: 9.00. A.m.

Nobody's pov:

You can see a raven haird girl running. She is late. After a while, we can see her in a plane, what's going to China. She is sitting with Master Fu.

~five minutes later ~

The plane is flying.

'Goodnye France. Forever.' though Marinette.