IKATLO

Day's had pass and Lovaine started to feel that. She saw Edward is heading to an abandoned room. Nakita niyang pumasok ito sa loob ng classroom Kaya Dali Dali siyang nag tungo at nag tago sa Isang flower pot sa may gilid ng pinto na medyo bukas, sumisilip lang siya sa gamit Ang puwang ng pinto. She froze when she saw Edward and Sofie inside the room.

"What if  Lovaine found out about our secret convergence?" Sofie said.

"I don't care if she found these out I don't even love her anymore."

"hahaha ok that's great, so can you go to my place tonight." said Sofie

"hahaha sure." Edward said before started to make out with the so called bitch.

while they are making out with one-another Lovaine in the other side is silently crying, hugging her self and trying to stop the flow of  her tears and the noise of her sobs.

"so you said that your not in-love with her anymore, are you going to break up with her?"

"no no not yet, I'm going to get her precious thing in her body first, and ever if i get her Virginity, iyon na Ang oras na makikipag hiwalay na ako sa kanya."

"oh, what ever would you like to do Ill going to support you Hon." Sofie said seductively.

"that's why i like you so much Hon." Edward said, then give Sofie a quick kiss on the lips.

Nang maramdaman Ni Lovaine na mukhang lalabas na Ang dalawa. She hurriedly run through out and hide at the corner of the dark side of the hallway, nang Makita niyang malayo na Ang nilakaran ng mga ito, she quickly run away through there classroom then grab all of her things, nagtataka Naman Ang mga ka-klase niya Kong bat siya nag mamadali.

She still holding her tears, she didn't want her classmates to see her in miserable state. After she got her things she hurriedly go out then go home.

When she arrived she hurriedly go to her room and lay down to her bed then started to cry until she fell asleep.