A l o n g i n g

And after two days of complete emotional hell,I come back to write about the girl who runs gracefully through my mind all night long. Your initials backwards are BJ,which is funny because that can also mean Blow Job.

She comes to me like a gust of wind on a scolding day. Gentle she walks, the light being flickered off before she lay back onto the bed,facing me. That's all. We just lay. Facing each other and watching one another's eyes as if they'd sneak away if we were to stop. I wrap my arms around her and she lay her head in my chest. We're smiling,for a moment our lips touch,the feeling causing me feel like I've come home after being away for a while. Our breathing is steady. We're pressed together,Every part of us touching. A soft giggle escaped her lips and one mine briefly before calling her a dork and kissing her forehead. We lay there. Looking into each others eyes. Warm. Comforting. Longing.

Then I hear my mother in the door way. It's time to get ready for school. I rub my eyes and give them a moment to focus on what surrounds me. My room. And it is then I realize that I hadn't came "home" after "a long time of being away." I hadn't stare into her eyes and she hadn't giggled. A soft cry finds itself dripping off of my lips and an odd feeling making its morningly visit in my chest.

A  l o n g I n g.