13(pt.2)- 09/11/19

Minho returns back to the table happy to see that the boy hadn't ran away.

"Thank you for staying." Minho slides the piece of cheesecake across the table to the boy.

The bell for first class rings leaving just Minho and the boy alone as everyone else leaves for class.

"Why do you keep calling me Squishy?" The boys voice is soft but he doesn't look up just fidgets with the bottom of his overly large hoodie.

Which Minho thinks he looks adorable in.

"You have squishy cheeks." Minho says noticing the squishy cheeks becoming rosy squishy cheeks.

He likes having this effect on the boy across from him. It's different from the other people he has made have this effect, this time he wants the boy across from him to always have rosy squishy cheeks.

"What is it you want to say." The boys voice comes sudden taking Minho by surprise.

"Jisung," taking a deep breath Minho begins, "I want you to know that I know you got my number ages ago and it took you so long to start texting me. Whereas for me I have had only a day to prepare this so I'm sorry if it's shit."

Minhos uses of a bad words causes the small boy to let out a giggle. Minho holds back the urge to just squish the boys cheeks for having such a cute giggle.

"I don't really know you and you don't really know me. But I want to get to know you. I never knew what you even looked like until a few days ago but I'm happy that I do now. I want to be able to see you face everyday. I didn't know the struggle you went through to send me that first message until a few hours ago when I was planning what to say to you here. I didn't know what you voice sounded like until a few minutes ago and every words sends my heart racing." Minho looks over at the boy who sat there frozen, still scared.

Minho reaches over the table to hold one of the boys hands in between his. The boy tenses at first but soon relaxes his hand. Allowing Minho to have ahold of it.

"I have been making this too much of an I and You speech but... what I really want to do is make this US." Looking up from their hands Minho looks the small boy straight in the eyes.

The small boy takes his free hand and places it with his other inside Minhos.

"I'd like that." Those there words are enough for Minho to know that, that small boy is now his small boy.

"Then may I continue to call you Squishy?"

"You can call me your Squishy."

Squishys cheeks have now gone bright red as Minho moves around the table to embrace him.

Minho being oblivious to his actions making the other feel so vulnerable. They sit there for a while being comfortable.

Suddenly Minho picks Squishy up wrapping his legs around his waist.

"W-what are you doing?" Squishy wraps his arms as well around Minhos neck fearing to fall.

"We are leaving obviously." Minho says as he walks them out into the corridor.

"Why?"

"You kept asking me to show you love so..."

"I'm not having my first time at school!" Jisung sits up straight.

"Aha no that's not what I have planned. But your a virgin huh? Well when we do, do it don't worry I'll be careful and it will be romantic, and... not in a school." Minho reassures him.

"So what do you have planned?" Squishy asks as he relaxes back against Minhos chest.

"I thought we could go to a theme park then the movies. And afterwards go for a stroll until its dinner were I'll take you out for dinner then I drop you off at home. How does that sound for a first date?" Minho places Squishy into the taxi he just hailed.

"That sounds nice." Squishy says staying attached to Minhos side not wanting to let go.

Through out the day that faded into night they shared many laughs and smiles. With everyone being at work or school they had the places practically to themselves. Eventually though it had to all come to an end.

Minho stood with a tired Squishy wrapped around him on the porch to Squishys house.

"I have to go now Squishy." Minhos says trying to place him down but Squishy just tightens his grip around Minhos neck.

"Come on." Minho attempts to peal Squishy off.

"Stay." Squishys head appears in front of Minhos with a big pout.

"I can't." Minho says as he rubs Squishys back.

"Yes you can. I asked my parents and they said yes."

"When did you do that?"

"When you went to grab lunch and I got a table."

"Well then, I guess I'm staying."

"Yay!" Squishys cheers raising his arms. Having to be caught by Minho from almost falling off backwards.

Going inside they are greeted by Squishys parents as they head up to Squishys room.

Placing down Squishy on his back Minho falls on top.

"What are you doing?" Squishy asks trying to wiggle out from underneath.

"You know you become quite heavy after being carried around all day. I don't mind though, I like having you close. I'm just tired now and wants to sleep. Can I sleep with you in my arms?" Squishy can hear in Minhos voice that he is tired so he snuggles further into Minhos chest.

Together the fall asleep being in a place of comfort and love.

••➖*➖※➖*➖••
09/11/19